Windows 10: "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help

Discus and support "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ive tried uninstalling the driver and updating but it sill gives me the same message submitted by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl, Nov 1, 2020.

1. "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help

ive tried uninstalling the driver and updating but it sill gives me the same message

submitted by /u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HeyCrabmanHeyEarl, Nov 1, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Daniel Win User
    Bluetooth Headset will pair & connect, but wont turn into an Audio Device @ Windows 10

As you can see in the picture, Windows thinks that everything is "working correctly"

"Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help MrAX0.png

And I definitly know that they did work a while ago, when I last worked with them, but now I can't get them to show up as Audio Device anymore.

I have tried everything, from reinstalling the drivers (official and non-offical ones), running the Windows Troubleshooter, replugging the dongle to another usb hub, enable/disable devices and restarting pc after every of those steps, but nothing helped.

Other Bluetooth Devices such as my Controllers do work on this Dongle/PC and the Headset will connect to other Devices (tested with my mobile and laptop), but i just cant get this Headset to work with this Dongle on this PC.

Daniel, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

"Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

"Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help

1. "Try connecting your device again" bluetooth headset help - Similar Threads - Try connecting device

2. Try connecting your device again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Try connecting your device again: I got a new game on my computer and wanted to use my Xbox controller to play. but for some reason or another, my controller won't connect to my pc. it keeps saying "try connecting you device again." So i did what anyone would do in my position, i went to Youtube. i fallowed...
  3. Try connecting your device again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Try connecting your device again: I got a new game on my computer and wanted to use my Xbox controller to play. but for some reason or another, my controller won't connect to my pc. it keeps saying "try connecting you device again." So i did what anyone would do in my position, i went to Youtube. i fallowed...
  4. Bluetooth pairing issue "Try connecting your device again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing issue "Try connecting your device again": I have tried to pair my controllers, headphones on my pc, but it kept showing "Try connecting your device again". I had tried multiple methods, running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, start or restarting the Bluetooth Services, reconfigure the Log On settings for the Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth pairing issue "Try connecting your device again"

Bluetooth pairing issue "Try connecting your device again": I have tried to pair my controllers, headphones on my pc, but it kept showing "Try connecting your device again". I had tried multiple methods, running the Bluetooth troubleshooter, start or restarting the Bluetooth Services, reconfigure the Log On settings for the Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth pairing issue "Try connecting your device again"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 MS Bluetooth Mouse "Try connecting your device again".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 MS Bluetooth Mouse "Try connecting your device again".: I bought one of Microsoft's "Bluetooth Ergonomic Mice" a few days ago and was confused to find that it simply refuses to connect to my PC. When i turn it on, it automatically begins serching for something to pair with, but it doesn't pair with my PC. If i attempt to pair it...
  8. Windows 11 MS Bluetooth Mouse "Try connecting your device again".

Windows 11 MS Bluetooth Mouse "Try connecting your device again".: I bought one of Microsoft's "Bluetooth Ergonomic Mice" a few days ago and was confused to find that it simply refuses to connect to my PC. When i turn it on, it automatically begins serching for something to pair with, but it doesn't pair with my PC. If i attempt to pair it...
  9. "Try Connecting Your Device Again" bluetooth pairing error for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Try Connecting Your Device Again" bluetooth pairing error for Windows 11: Hello, thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!I have a new computer with a fresh install of Windows 11 64bit. I am unable to pair Bluetooth devices. I have tried both an XBox One controller and an Asus Keris Wireless mouse- both have the same problem. When I try to...
  10. "Try Connecting Your Device Again" bluetooth pairing error for Windows 11

"Try Connecting Your Device Again" bluetooth pairing error for Windows 11: Hello, thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer!I have a new computer with a fresh install of Windows 11 64bit. I am unable to pair Bluetooth devices. I have tried both an XBox One controller and an Asus Keris Wireless mouse- both have the same problem. When I try to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. try connecting your device again