Windows 10: Try loading up game but low memory

Discus and support Try loading up game but low memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I try loading up a game on my laptop which has windows 10 and it says that there is a critically low amount of memory for it and it closes. I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobNQ, Feb 25, 2022.

1. BobNQ Win User

Try loading up game but low memory

I try loading up a game on my laptop which has windows 10 and it says that there is a critically low amount of memory for it and it closes. I check the task manager and it currently says memory is about 65%. but yesterday i had the same problem even though memory was only about 40%. please help

:)

BobNQ, Feb 25, 2022

2. Low on memory???

Hi,

Programs using too much memory and possible infection are a few of the factors that can trigger a Low on memory warning in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    System Maintenance Troubleshooter. This will automatically detect issues that might affect system performance. Follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Select Troubleshooting Control Panel.
    • Click View all.
    • Click System Maintenance.
    • Hit Next.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Feb 25, 2022
  3. Babu V Win User
    windows 10 random shut downs after low memory warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.
    Refer to the following methods and check if it helps:

I would also suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows and X key together and select Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows,
      select System Maintenance.

• Click next and follow the
      on-screen instructions.
    Also refer to the steps suggested in this link: Preventing low memory problems

Runtime Broker is using too much memory

Note: Suggestions from the above links are applicable to Windows 10 too.

Try this and let us know the results.

Babu V, Feb 25, 2022
  4. Try loading up game but low memory

New Laptop constantly low on memory.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you receive low memory error even though it has 8 gb of RAM. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to:

Corruptions in Windows components, Ram not accessing its full capacity, multiple files opened on the computer etc.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to run
    System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up

unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
      • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
      • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
      • Select System Maintenance.
    Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to check if the computer is using its full memory.

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig.
    • Go to Advance options and check if you have choosen use Maximum memory.
    • If not, I suggest you to place a check mark, restart the computer and check if that helps.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 25, 2022
Thema:

Try loading up game but low memory

1. Try loading up game but low memory - Similar Threads - Try loading game

2. Low memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  3. Low memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low memory: I bought the laptop with 8GB RAM out of which 2GB was already dedicated to the iGPU, so obviously, I would expect the performance of what a 6GB RAM laptop would provide me, but:My laptop barely has any bloatware or a bunch of startup apps, Firefox which I am using right now...
  4. Try loading up game but low memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Try loading up game but low memory: I try loading up a game on my laptop which has windows 10 and it says that there is a critically low amount of memory for it and it closes. I check the task manager and it currently says memory is about 65%. but yesterday i had the same problem even though memory was only...
  5. Try loading up game but low memory

Try loading up game but low memory: I try loading up a game on my laptop which has windows 10 and it says that there is a critically low amount of memory for it and it closes. I check the task manager and it currently says memory is about 65%. but yesterday i had the same problem even though memory was only...
  6. memory low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  7. memory low

memory low: hi microsoft i need help i have low memory on my laptop and have just taken a screenshot of treesizenow i don't want to remove any unnecessary files or folders? so i need suggestions really in what to remove and what not to remove there is a file called something page.sys now...
  8. memory low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. low on memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low on memory: my computer tells me I have low memory but trying free up memory doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-on-memory/0d2b9a02-e861-4815-a0ec-8bc68480ebb8"
  10. Low Memory Notification

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Memory Notification: I already looked at another low memory notification thread and it didn't really help. I have a gaming computer and I can't even play games on it now. I updated to the most recent build of Windows 10, and started getting this issue. You can see my specs on my profile. [img]...