Windows 10: "Try opening this project again" for hours

Discus and support "Try opening this project again" for hours in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on video projects on photos. I've been working on this project for four days now, and went I came back and opened it it says, "Try opening this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BethanyMcCabe, Jun 6, 2019.

1. "Try opening this project again" for hours

I'm on video projects on photos. I've been working on this project for four days now, and went I came back and opened it it says, "Try opening this project again. The Project didn't open. Wait a few moments and try again". I've been waiting for over two hours and it hasn't let me back in. Is there any way to save my project?

:)

BethanyMcCabe, Jun 6, 2019

2. Paint 3D Projects not Appearing

Hi,

The location that you've provided is the default file storage for Paint 3D. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you tried browsing on the default file storage and open the project files in Open menu? If yes, what happens when opening the project files?
    • What do you mean about project.json does not point to any of the projects?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows apps troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the project files are visible in the Open menu. You can also try browsing the project files in the Open menu after running the troubleshooter.
    For your reference, check this article on how to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Hiughwire Win User
    Save a collection of open windows

I work on a couple of projects that last several months each. When I work on a project there'll be a couple project views, plus several reference pages open. I work 3-4 hours at a stretch, then save the work and go on to other things. Coming back to the project, I'd like for the last collection of open windows to appear, instead of finding and clicking on a bunch of URLs. The Libraries and Quick Access list are candidates for this, do you have suggestions on setting this up? Help will be much appreciated.

Hiughwire, Jun 6, 2019
  4. "Try opening this project again" for hours

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

"Try opening this project again" for hours

1. "Try opening this project again" for hours - Similar Threads - Try opening project

2. How to fix wait 2 hours before trying to use your pin again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix wait 2 hours before trying to use your pin again: my laptop was glitching at school and it shutted down a few times. then when i tried to enter my pin on my or my fathers account it told me to wait 2 hours before trying again. But after 30 seconds it resets to the windows start screen. The laptop doesnt recognize my password...
  3. Trying again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying again: As mentioned from my last post, I was writing my story. Here's the problem.My tab should have a space above it, but it doesn't. Please, I'm requiring any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-again/e602cbc6-d3af-4a15-a68b-4f5b01392b9d
  4. Trying again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying again: As mentioned from my last post, I was writing my story. Here's the problem.My tab should have a space above it, but it doesn't. Please, I'm requiring any help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-again/e602cbc6-d3af-4a15-a68b-4f5b01392b9d
  5. Trying again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. "One Plus 8 is trying to project"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "One Plus 8 is trying to project": I've just had a pop-up twice saying that "One Plus 8 is trying to project" with the option to allow or block. I don't, and have never, owned a One Plus phone. What is happening? submitted by /u/R_12345678910 [link] [comments]...
  7. Video Project wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Project wont open: I just spend two days working on a vlog and I finally finished it and now when I try to open the video project it tells me that the project can't open. Please tell me I can do something to fix it I need this vlog for a presentation on Tuesday!...
  8. Open Source Project

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Open Source Project: Hello ! I have created a new file format with compressed animation. This is an Open Source project. I have an editor and viewer written. I have an Open Source certificate. Can I put my editor and viewer in the MicroSoft Store ? Of course for free ;-...
  9. Gmail Too Many Attempts, Try Again In Few Hours Message?

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Too Many Attempts, Try Again In Few Hours Message?: I recently had cleared my chrome history on my laptop. I also flew to another country as well on that day. When im trying to log into my gmail account, i had put in my password which is correct. But it then ask me to type in the recovery email address to confirm. I looked at...
  10. Project Spartan fails to open

in Browsers and Email
    Project Spartan fails to open: Ever since I upgraded to version 10074 I cannot get Spartan to open. It starts to activate then shuts down again before the blue splash screen has disappeared. As Spartan is set to default - whenever I use a program that requires access to the net, it cant do anything as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 video project wontopen