Windows 10: Try out Windows Autopilot white glove pre-provisioning with Windows 10

Discus and support Try out Windows Autopilot white glove pre-provisioning with Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Autopilot enables organizations to easily provision new devices, taking them from the initial OEM factory configuration to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Try out Windows Autopilot white glove pre-provisioning with Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ng/ba-p/740502

:)

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Latest news on Windows Autopilot for Windows 10 version 1903

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ot/ba-p/614704

See also: Known Issue with importing Windows Autopilot devices using Order ID in csv

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Windows Autopilot capabilities to deploy Windows 10

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...rt/ba-p/260430

Brink, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Try out Windows Autopilot white glove pre-provisioning with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Try Autopilot white

2. Spelling Error in AutoPilot Pre-Prov - Setup is complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spelling Error in AutoPilot Pre-Prov - Setup is complete: Not sure how to feed this back, but there's a spelling mistake on the "Your device setup is complete"It reads, "Print a welcome letter and shipping lable, then select Reseal to reseal the device."This on Windows 11 English International....
  3. Spelling Error in AutoPilot Pre-Prov - Setup is complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spelling Error in AutoPilot Pre-Prov - Setup is complete: Not sure how to feed this back, but there's a spelling mistake on the "Your device setup is complete"It reads, "Print a welcome letter and shipping lable, then select Reseal to reseal the device."This on Windows 11 English International....
  4. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  5. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

Windows Autopilot Provisioning: I'm having issues with making the Windows Autopilot provisioning work with a new computer. What I'm trying to do is use the "Technician flow" during the OOBE by pressing the Windows key five times to view the additional options dialog: I then select the Windows Autopilot...
  6. Windows Autopilot Provisioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Win11 OOBE "Let's name your PC" breaks Pre-Provisioning Mode HAAD Join Autopilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 OOBE "Let's name your PC" breaks Pre-Provisioning Mode HAAD Join Autopilot: Yesterday, when showcasing AutoPilot to a colleague, I noticed that with pre-provisioning mode the user would still have the option to rename the PC after the equipment depot ships it to them i.e. after Reseal is clicked when pre-previsioning finishes and the user turns the...
  8. Win11 OOBE "Let's name your PC" breaks Pre-Provisioning Mode HAAD Join Autopilot

Win11 OOBE "Let's name your PC" breaks Pre-Provisioning Mode HAAD Join Autopilot: Yesterday, when showcasing AutoPilot to a colleague, I noticed that with pre-provisioning mode the user would still have the option to rename the PC after the equipment depot ships it to them i.e. after Reseal is clicked when pre-previsioning finishes and the user turns the...
  9. Dynamic Provisioning in Window 10 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dynamic Provisioning in Window 10 Pro: What is Dynamic Provisioning in Window 10 pro and how do I use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dynamic-provisioning-in-window-10-pro/84b841d7-7684-4fed-825a-b878f397a5d8
  10. Create Provisioning Package in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Provisioning Package in Windows 10: How to: Create Provisioning Package in Windows 10 Create Custom Provisioning Package used to Reset Windows 10 or Create Recovery Drive [img] Information If you're having problems with Windows 10 on your PC, in some cases you may want to recovery drive which you have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows autopilot whiteglove ongoing issues

2. white glove self deploying

3. autopilot white glove provisioning package

4. windows autopilot white glove availability,
  5. windows autopilot configuration stuck on provision device,
  6. does autopilot white glove handle windows updates,
  7. windows whiteglove user sign in,
  8. white glove using self deploying mode,
  9. Whiteglove for pre-configuration,
  10. autopilot whiteglove release,
  11. white glove pre-provisioning,