Windows 10: Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

Discus and support Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to activate my laptop. The blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ichsageja, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:32 PM.

1. Ichsageja Win User

Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to activate my laptop.

The blue screen recommends to try my work account at aka.ms/aadrecoverykey, I only saw my profile, nothing there.

I then searched some online information, and tried my microsoft account, I do see my work laptop as one of devices, but I couldn't find the recoverykey for it.

Anyone can help?

Thank you in advance.

:)

2. How to find in bitlocker recoverykey

How to find in bitlocker recoverykey

3. Bitlocker Problem

Hello ArslanAkhlaq,

In line with your concern regarding Bitlocker recovery keys not working, I'd recommend checking the answers from the threads below:

For in-depth assistance, I'd suggest posting your question in the TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals
    who are well equipped with the knowledge on such issues.

Let me know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  4. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

JustinMurray170, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:34 PM
Thema:

Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

1. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey - Similar Threads - Try find Bitlocker

2. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't find Bitlocker recovery key: Split from this thread. Windows 10 bitlocker has locked the computer and asking for the recovery key. In my Microsoft account my computer is listed and when I click on the “manage recovery key” link it gives me a “Try another URL” error. How can I find a recovery key? Or...
  3. Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t find BitLocker Recovery Key: I’ve tried using Command Prompt, I’ve looked in my Microsoft account for it, I reset my PC, but no matter what I do, I always arrive at the same fucking screen asking for my recovery key. I’ve never heard of anything like this, so how the fuck am I supposed to know?...
  4. Find account that Bitlocker is associated with

Find account that Bitlocker is associated with: Being requested to enter Bitlocker Key, but when i enter the MS account info there is no bitlocker key associated with this. How can i find which account that the bitlocker key is associated with ? Thanks !...
  5. Trying to find an app for Roku

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to find an app for Roku: I am trying to find an app for Roku for my PC. Nothing happens when I try and do it from the Roku Channel website and there seems to be an outdated version everywhere else I look....
  6. windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey: windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey I got key id just trying to find the place I type it in to get the recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsmicrosoftcomrecoverykey/fb1f44ff-7576-4c61-a22d-6108e3370199
  7. Trying to find Product Key?

Trying to find Product Key?: i use the windows+x run as admin on command prompt put in the follow text wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey then pressed enter... and got this as text back OA3xOriginalProductKey did not get Product Key.. i need help please help thanks!...
  8. Cant find the Bitlocker key

Cant find the Bitlocker key: I was trying to install the new drivers on my Dell xps 15 9570 (i9, 1tb, 32RAM etc) and It asked me to restart the PC and I did so, but I forgot that the other drivers were installing and when it tried to boot back up it went into boot loop. I tried almost all the methods,...
  9. Surface Pro 4 RecoveryKey

Surface Pro 4 RecoveryKey: Something happened to my SurfacePro4 and I am to obtain a "recovery key" obtained from this address. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY KEY so I may get back to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-4-recoverykey/d0a547f2-a80f-4885-bf54-e5e78bf082b4"
  10. Trying to find missing app

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to find missing app: [img] Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. Windows Update ran on Wednesday, and a tile is now missing from Start. How can I find out which app was removed? Windows Update installed KB4103727, so I'm now running Windows 10 version 1709 build...