Windows 10: Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

Discus and support Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to find Bitlocker recovery key I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TikiGiki, Aug 8, 2020.

1. TikiGiki Win User

Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

Trying to find Bitlocker recovery key

I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to activate my laptop.

The blue screen recommends to try my work account at aka.ms/aadrecoverykey, I only saw my profile, No key created there.

This all started after my wifi adapter failed. System restore was successful but still can't get wifi adapter working. I turned off, when I turned back on I get auto startup repair. I tried uninstalling most recent updates, can't get into safe mode and when I tried to get CMD prompt is when it asks for stupid recovery key. Last time I checked - 6 months ago I couldn't even USE bitlocker b/c my l/t wasn't 10 Pro

Anyone can help?

Thank you in advance.

:)

TikiGiki, Aug 8, 2020

2. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

Hi Ichsageja,

It looks like your PC has an automatic encryption setup, Have you try to sign in using this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoveryk...
    to get the bitlocker recovery key?

Thanks,

Lee | Windows 10 Independent Advisor

Leomer L. - Windows 10, Aug 8, 2020
  3. Ichsageja Win User

I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to activate my laptop.

The blue screen recommends to try my work account at aka.ms/aadrecoverykey, I only saw my profile, nothing there.

I then searched some online information, and tried my microsoft account, I do see my work laptop as one of devices, but I couldn't find the recoverykey for it.

Anyone can help?

Thank you in advance.

Ichsageja, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

How to find in bitlocker recoverykey

How to find in bitlocker recoverykey

Jilla mani, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey - Similar Threads - Try find Bitlocker

2. the bitlocker recovery url, ie https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey just...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    the bitlocker recovery url, ie https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykey just...: the error message is: a problem occurred, please retry.I cleared chrome cache, and tried Firefox. no luck. I cannot believe such a url is down for 24h. I am totally at lost. running from a Windows 10 Family, 22H2.thanks for any sign of hope...
  3. The bitlocker recoverykey finding webpage error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bitlocker recoverykey finding webpage error.: Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.TraceId: NZrN1sjg50OFQhVk.15.62...
  4. The bitlocker recoverykey finding webpage error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bitlocker recoverykey finding webpage error.: Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.TraceId: NZrN1sjg50OFQhVk.15.62...
  5. How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?: I did my pendrive lock with Bitlocker a few days ago।Now I have forgotten its passward. So I need recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-pendrive-bitlocker-recoverykey/5875bffb-0e2b-4837-a5d4-5862b69423d6
  6. How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find my pendrive "bitlocker" recoverykey?: I did my pendrive lock with Bitlocker a few days ago।Now I have forgotten its passward. So I need recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-my-pendrive-bitlocker-recoverykey/5875bffb-0e2b-4837-a5d4-5862b69423d6
  7. My BitLocker recoverykey is not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My BitLocker recoverykey is not working: Hi there! After a BIOS Update of my personal Laptop, i was asked for a recoverykey. I found my key in my microsoft account, but it was always incorrect. Now I don't know what to do and the microsoft support requested me to post my issue here. According to the microsoft...
  8. trying to find bitlocker recovery key

trying to find bitlocker recovery key: My wife's computer purchased 2017 stopped working. I removed the hard drive in order to recover her data and found that it was bitlocker encrypted. I logged into her microsoft account, found this device, asked for the recovery key and it takes me to a "page not found"...
  9. Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Try to find Bitlocker recoverykey: I have no idea when and why my hard drive was automatically encrypted. Now I need the bitlocker recovery key to activate my laptop. The blue screen recommends to try my work account at aka.ms/aadrecoverykey, I only saw my profile, nothing there. I then searched some...
  10. windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey

windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey: windows.microsoft.com/recoverykey I got key id just trying to find the place I type it in to get the recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowsmicrosoftcomrecoverykey/fb1f44ff-7576-4c61-a22d-6108e3370199

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Aka.ms/aadrecoverykey

2. aka.ms.aadrecoverykey