Windows 10: try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace

Discus and support try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi All, I just recovery my laptop and upgraded it from win 10 home to pro. When i was trying to join this laptop to Azure AD/ or use work email to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aaron Fan (aaron.fan), Dec 1, 2019 at 6:47 PM.

1. try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace

Hi All,

I just recovery my laptop and upgraded it from win 10 home to pro. When i was trying to join this laptop to Azure AD/ or use work email to sign in this laptop, it always shows error message with:

Something went wrong: confirm you are using the correct sign-in information and that your organisation uses this feature. You can try to do this again or contact your system administrator with the error code 8072ee2

Server error code: 80072ee2

:)

Aaron Fan (aaron.fan), Dec 1, 2019 at 6:47 PM

2. Join Workplace on Domain PC

Hi Harish,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that the domain joined computer is prompting a notification related to Workplace Join. In this case, let me help to point you in the right direction where you should get the appropriate assistance for issues related to domain environment.

I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums
    , where we have a dedicated team of professionals to help you with queries related to Workplace Join.

Meanwhile, if it may help, you can check the following documents.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:49 PM
  3. SarahKong Win User
  4. try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace

Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Dec 1, 2019 at 6:49 PM
Thema:

try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace

1. try to joint device to Azure AD/ link to workplace - Similar Threads - try joint device

2. (auto)unattend and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (auto)unattend and Azure AD: Hi, How should I configure and apply Windows System Image Manager's autounattend.xml or unattend.xml file in order to: - answer "How would you like to set up?" with "Set up for an organization" - log in with particular Microsoft 365 address? Is it even possible during...
  3. rename pc in azure ad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    rename pc in azure ad?: If I rename a computer in Windows it does not get renamed in Azure AD (cloud). I have seaarched, but have not found a solution, is there one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-pc-in-azure-ad/579e2919-52f2-4d46-9a6e-e9a6989d9955
  4. Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join: First, a quick refresher on Windows Autopilot for existing devices: For customers looking for a path to migrate from Windows 7 (or 8.1) to Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot, the challenge was always that you had to register the existing machines with Windows Autopilot in...
  5. Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365: Hi! I'm looking for a solution or answer for a question. Our AD is running on Windows Server 2012 R2, we also have Azure AD license and we're using O365 products. We're looking ways to make our system better, secure and better for our users. We attempted to enable...
  6. Azure AD: Admin credentials not pushing through to older devices

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Azure AD: Admin credentials not pushing through to older devices: Hi everyone, A couple of months ago I began a new IT Administrator role. Since then I've been experiencing an issue where PCs that were registered before I started don't recognise my admin credentials despite me being a Device Administrator in Azure AD. This is the case...
  7. Configure SCCM with Azure AD

Configure SCCM with Azure AD: Hello, We have an Azure AD and I wanted to know if I could setup an SCCM in a cloud Azure setting so that I could image Windows 10 machines and then allow Windows AutoPilot to finish up the imaging process. I don't want to reset the PC to factory specs and take 3-4 hours to...
  8. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...
  9. Azure AD connected Devices

Azure AD connected Devices: Hello, I was just wondering if someone can assist me please, this might be a simple question yet i can't seem to find answers for it so far so i thought it might be best to ask the community. We have recently started connecting staff tablets to Azure AD so they use there...
  10. Moving MSA account to Azure AD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Moving MSA account to Azure AD: hi all - my wife's small business uses Office365 and I'm about to upgrade their PCs to Win10. One of the expected benefits is that they'll be able to login using their O365 credentials, whereas at the moment everyone has a MSA (blah.blah@outlook.com) to login in the PC, and...