Windows 10: Try to launch an executable but being interrupted..

Discus and support Try to launch an executable but being interrupted.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to launch an executable (MalwareByte program) but getting interrupted with : [img] How to solve this ? sincere help is appreciated.. 101285 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by budi, Dec 29, 2017.

1. budi Win User

Try to launch an executable but being interrupted..

I try to launch an executable (MalwareByte program) but getting interrupted with :

Try to launch an executable but being interrupted.. [​IMG]

How to solve this ? sincere help is appreciated..

:)

2. "This app has been blocked for your protection" issue

I tried to launch an executable (MalwareByte program) but getting interrupted with :

Try to launch an executable but being interrupted.. [​IMG]

How to solve this ? sincere help is appreciated..

abdulbadii, Dec 29, 2017
  3. Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

***Update***

I have removed the interface from the equation and Ableton live 9 for the past week. I am now only trying basics tasks like play audio from iTunes and have the browser open. However I am still experiencing latency from the same driver as well as some other
    Microsoft drivers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the
    signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 573.955628

Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 7.923096

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 568.088961

Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 3.138844

REPORTED ISRs

Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 13956.344495

Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.016099

Driver with highest ISR total time: ataport.SYS - ATAPI Driver Extension, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.046577

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 192666

ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0

ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 20

ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 7

ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 8

ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED DPCs

DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 4336.411463

Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: ataport.SYS - ATAPI Driver Extension, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.227243

Driver with highest DPC total execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.695677

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 1609465

DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0

DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 805

DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 28

DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 10

DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS

Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted
    and blocked from execution.

Process with highest pagefault count: none

Total number of hard pagefaults 0

Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 0

Highest hard pagefault resolution time (µs): 0.0

Total time spent in hard pagefaults (%): 0.0

Number of processes hit: 0

Playdisgame, Dec 29, 2017
  4. Try to launch an executable but being interrupted..

Try the same in safemode *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 29, 2017
Thema:

Try to launch an executable but being interrupted..

1. Try to launch an executable but being interrupted.. - Similar Threads - Try launch executable

2. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.: I recently looked to upgrade my desktop PC that was running windows 10 Pro and in doing so replaced the motherboard, cpu and case. I reused my old drives and it booted straight up to my old desktop no problem. I knew that it was common practice to do a fresh install and I...
  3. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.: I recently looked to upgrade my desktop PC that was running windows 10 Pro and in doing so replaced the motherboard, cpu and case. I reused my old drives and it booted straight up to my old desktop no problem. I knew that it was common practice to do a fresh install and I...
  4. Factory Reset not working after being interrupted.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Apps in App execution aliases are not being turned on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps in App execution aliases are not being turned on: I accidentally turned off one of the appspython in App execution aliases. When I again wanted to turn it back on, it was not being turned on. I want to turn it on. Because after this event whenever I open a project in vs code, it says This app can't run on your pc; to find a...
  6. Certain Executables Won't Launch and Glitches Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain Executables Won't Launch and Glitches Computer: Hello, recently I've been noticing that I've been unable to launch Steam and other apps, and when I try to do that it glitches my computer so I can't access anything or launch anything, so I have to use the manual power button. Here's what I've tried; -using regedit fix...
  7. Windows 10 audio systems are not being executed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio systems are not being executed: For no apparent reason, the audio system stopped working and won't start even if I try. I tried to solve the problema by using the Windows troubleshooting System, but it was not able to solve the problema. I have looked for the problem on the web but again, no solutions. I...
  8. Download keeps being interrupted with no context.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download keeps being interrupted with no context.: Hello. I've been trying to download a file (4.2G) but whenever it gets to around 1.5 to 2 gigabytes the download will either say my disk space is full which it isn't, or it will just say it has been interrupted with no context. Anyone know how i can fix this? p.s My main...
  9. Close remote desktop session and launch an executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Close remote desktop session and launch an executable: Having a Windows 10 Enteriprise 2016 LTSB installed on an industrial PC for a totem with a touch screen. This PC run a client application, for simple operations I need sometimes to access the PC with Remote Desktop from a remote location. Finished my activity if I simply...
  10. Close remote desktop session and launch an executable

in Windows 10 Support
    Close remote desktop session and launch an executable: Having a Windows 10 Enteriprise 2016 LTSB installed on an industrial PC for a totem with a touch screen. This PC run a client application, for simple operations I need sometimes to access the PC with Remote Desktop from a remote location. Finished my activity if I simply...