Windows 10: Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account

Discus and support Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please help me to link a bank card to my Microsoft account. I tried to do this, but Microsoft didn’t accept it with a message that I put in the wrong... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Jordan Davis3, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account

Please help me to link a bank card to my Microsoft account. I tried to do this, but Microsoft didn’t accept it with a message that I put in the wrong address. However the address is correct. I live in Kyrgyzstan and want to use the card to make purchases from the Store.

:)

Jordan Davis3, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Addie Win User

Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Jan 9, 2019
  3. AFJ
    AFJ Win User
    Remove Microsoft linked account in Windows 10

This question refers to steps 3 and 4 in the thread How to rename the User folder in Windows 10?<br>
    The troublesome steps are:

3) Remove original Microsoft linked account<br>
    4) Link local account to Microsoft account if you wish

I was stuck on those 2 steps. I couldn't find a way in Windows 10 to remove the Microsoft account.

Any ideas?

4. Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account

Use Bank Accounts and Cards in Wallet

Hey, i live in Germany and i tried to implement my Bank Account into my Wallet, i got,my credit card and my paypal in it, through my Microsoft Account for App purchase, but No transactions can be displayed.

I red that i need an app to add bank accounts.

is there any App provides me to add My Visa or Bank Account?

and there is no "deals" page in my wallet, is it hidden while there's no coupon?

and my last question is the wallet possible to show me Tickets or Coupons at a needed Location or Time?

Adrian Schopp, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account

1. Try to link a bank card to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Try link bank

2. what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store...: what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store 50122140607.... date 7 OCT 2023 .. sum £59.99> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-the-following-payment-from-my-bank/3a6ff51f-e90a-42ba-866e-394b1d4dd651
  3. what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store...: what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store 50122140607.... date 7 OCT 2023 .. sum £59.99> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-was-the-following-payment-from-my-bank/3a6ff51f-e90a-42ba-866e-394b1d4dd651
  4. what was the following payment from my bank account for? <Card Purchase Microsoft Store...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...: I changed my Microsoft account login alias from the original hotmail to a gmail. Then the hotmail mailbox is gone!!Tried different "self-resolve" portals: recover email/account email not recognized, add the hotmail back as logging alias domain is preserved. I asked two agents...
  6. Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft closed my Hotmail that linked with tons of bank accounts ... online agents just...: I changed my Microsoft account login alias from the original hotmail to a gmail. Then the hotmail mailbox is gone!!Tried different "self-resolve" portals: recover email/account email not recognized, add the hotmail back as logging alias domain is preserved. I asked two agents...
  7. bank account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    bank account: where do i check which bank account my yearly 365 account is linked to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bank-account/15671315-65ee-4b6f-9ca8-31c9161f5740
  8. linking to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    linking to Microsoft account: I am new to Windows 10 pro version actually which came with a second-hand laptop which I purchased. The firm selling their older laptops had Windows 7 in place and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro before selling, I am using it now as the new owner and at the moment it works...
  9. Unable to Enter Bank Gift Card in Microsoft Store

Unable to Enter Bank Gift Card in Microsoft Store: I was given a bank gift card (Visa) for Christmas to use to upgrade my system to Windows 10 Pro. Unfortunately, when I go to the Store to do so, my only options do not allow me to use it. The "Gift Card" option has too many numbers to input, and the "Credit/Debit" option says...
  10. How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.

How to Link Credit card or Debit card to Microsoft account.: Hello! I live in Kyrgyzstan and I wanted to add a card to my account to make a purchase from the store, however it does not accept it and tells me that I put the wrong address in even though it is my actual address that my card tied to....