Windows 10: tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry

Discus and support tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Start up screen shows time and date. I Hit enter and screen shows name and pin login space. I type in pin and screen goes black. Screen only shows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rayflaherty, Oct 23, 2019.

1. tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry

Start up screen shows time and date. I Hit enter and screen shows name and pin login space. I type in pin and screen goes black. Screen only shows white cursor.

:)

rayflaherty, Oct 23, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 23, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry

Blank screen when tryin to log in

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please refer to the steps suggested in this link and check if it helps.

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Black screen after upgrading to Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry

1. tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry - Similar Threads - tryin log Black

2. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after log in: I have read the post about the black screen after logging in but I cant get to anything to uninstall. I cant even get to internet until mcafee window runs. Not sure if this was an auto update that broke it ? I went to bed it worked next morning - logged in and i get black...
  3. Black screen after log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after log in: I have read the post about the black screen after logging in but I cant get to anything to uninstall. I cant even get to internet until mcafee window runs. Not sure if this was an auto update that broke it ? I went to bed it worked next morning - logged in and i get black...
  4. HELP Please - Black Screen After PIN Entry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP Please - Black Screen After PIN Entry: Hi, - Windows 10 Home 64-bit (OS Build 19042.906) So, right after I input my PIN at the login/bootup screen, my screen goes instantly dark. I'm still able to move cursor and seems that I've successfully booted up since I'm able to do Ctrl+Alt+Del and restart via the power...
  5. Black Screen After Logging In

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Logging In: I am currently having a problem with my laptop. It shut down when I forgot to plug it in as it was already running low in power. I then plugged it in to a power source and pressed the power button. It prompted me to enter my password and after logging in, the screen went...
  6. Black screen after log in

Black screen after log in: I logged into a computer account on windows 10 (not default account) and it processed and the screen went complete black, but with the cursor on top. What do I do..?...
  7. Black Screen after Logging in.

Black Screen after Logging in.: Whenever I login into my account I get my normal looking desktop for a minute or two but can't do anything. Then it goes all black with the cursor. I've booted it into safe mode and and the same thing happens. Can't access task manager in it either. Going from ctrl+alt+delete...
  8. Black Screen after Log In

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Black Screen after Log In: My system has been working fine for a long time and after a power outage a couple of days ago, now when it boots up I get the normal log in screen but after I log in all I get is a black screen with the mouse showing. It did boot up normally right after the power came back on...
  9. Black Screen after Log on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen after Log on: Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on...
  10. Black Screen after Log on

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen after Log on: After log on I get black screen,I can get into task manager.Is there a way to restart computer in safe mode from task manager new task? 42785