Windows 10: tryin to use a pc on my lan

Discus and support tryin to use a pc on my lan in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I press on the network icon in my computer window it ask me to type a username and password . how can get that username and password ? I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bakryhetta, Oct 28, 2018.

1. tryin to use a pc on my lan

when I press on the network icon in my computer window it ask me to type a username and password . how can get that username and password ?

I want to access one pc on my lan from another pc , if you please explain how to establish that from the beginning step by step .thanks in advance .

:)

bakryhetta, Oct 28, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Oct 28, 2018
  3. jonkb Win User
    Asus P5Q Onboard Lan issues...

I've just reformated my pc, and it all runs fine except for the the onboard lan. I've tried every LAN driver on ASUS list, and I can't get it to work. It keeps searching for the connection, but it never finds it. The internet runs fine on my moms PC, so it can't be the internet provider*Frown tryin to use a pc on my lan :( Onboard LAN is enables in BIOS, and I did try to clear CMOS without any luck.
    Any suggestions? It really sux.... I think the P5Q Pro is a buggy board...

jonkb, Oct 28, 2018
  4. RevengE Win User

tryin to use a pc on my lan

Building a LAN rig

well guys I want to build a rig just for LANS I want it to be nvidia seeing that I'm an amd/ati guy I want to switch it up a bit I just want it to be a midrange system nothing too expensive any suggestions or full lists that you come up with would be awesome!

RevengE, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

tryin to use a pc on my lan

1. tryin to use a pc on my lan - Similar Threads - tryin lan

2. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  3. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  4. why is my gaming pc stuck in a booting up loop when tryin to install a new ssd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my gaming pc stuck in a booting up loop when tryin to install a new ssd card: I got a new samsung 2tb 970 evo plus NVME ssd card and i made a recovery drive and i put in the new ssd and kept the usb in and everything went good until the installing part. It’s stuck at 64% and it just keeps restarting and only shows the installing screen for .5 seconds i...
  5. why is my gaming pc stuck in a booting up loop when tryin to install a new ssd card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my gaming pc stuck in a booting up loop when tryin to install a new ssd card: I got a new samsung 2tb 970 evo plus NVME ssd card and i made a recovery drive and i put in the new ssd and kept the usb in and everything went good until the installing part. It’s stuck at 64% and it just keeps restarting and only shows the installing screen for .5 seconds i...
  6. keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory

in Windows 10 Support
    keep getting An error has occurred while tryin to create the directory: I keep getting "An error has occurred while trying to create the directory" everytime a Client tries to open a folder in my Documents. 170839
  7. Tryin to view videos clips from external drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tryin to view videos clips from external drive: I am trying to view video clips from external drive from Free Agent Drive and it says this " Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." How can I view this video as...
  8. tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    tryin to log in. Black screen after pin entry: Start up screen shows time and date. I Hit enter and screen shows name and pin login space. I type in pin and screen goes black. Screen only shows white cursor....
  9. Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when tryin to pull up login is age for wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck on msftconnecttest.com/redirect when tryin to pull up login is age for wifi: I can connect to a priavte network perfectly fine, but i soon as I want to connect to a public network with a login page to connect to their wifi (like a hotel) it gets stuck on a blank page with the web address saying www.msftconnecttest.com/redirect. I used to be able to...
  10. An error occured when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An error occured when tryin to get access to camera and/or microphone: When I try to video chat with someone on Facebook, I get that message. Code: An error occured when tryin to get access to camer and/or microphone. Hardware access error. To make a call on Facebook, you need to turn on your camera and microphone on. This will let people see...