Windows 10: Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial

Discus and support Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial because of CCleaner Cloud is more stable more a lot than CCleaner free edition/professional edition/business... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by f23948, Aug 4, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial

I am trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial because of CCleaner Cloud is more stable more a lot than CCleaner free edition/professional edition/business edition and please I would like to know why my RAM is unknown?

:)

f23948, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Sue80j Win User

Game Pass Issues after 14 day free trial

$10.95 has been charged to my account after the 14 day free trial for the Game Pass, however I can not access anything, it looks like I don't even have it, nor seem to be able to do anything about it. At this stage I'm annoyed that they have taken my money
    and have not notified if there are any issues or not. This hasn't been an easy issue to try and solve.

Sue80j, Aug 4, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Aug 4, 2021
  4. kado897 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Trying CCleaner Cloud 14 days trial - Similar Threads - Trying CCleaner Cloud

2. Return after the 14 days?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return after the 14 days?: I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have only put in a few hours, as I keep coming back to the game every once in a while, hoping that it received a optimization...
  3. Return after the 14 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return after the 14 days?: I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have only put in a few hours, as I keep coming back to the game every once in a while, hoping that it received a optimization...
  4. Return after the 14 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CCleaner Browser is it worth a try ?

in Browsers and Email
    CCleaner Browser is it worth a try ?: Secure, Fast and Private Browser from CCleaner 175558
  6. Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Enterprise 90 day trial: After the 90 day trial for the Window 10 Enterprise, do i have the option to purchase Window 10 Pro rather then getting the license for Window 10 Enterprise?...
  7. Bypassing 30 day free trial

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bypassing 30 day free trial: I have downloaded Excel for a 30 day free trial. I would like to go ahead with it and also get access to all the other Office programs. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bypassing-30-day-free-trial/94b4aefa-3a1a-4666-8e4d-91aac5929225"
  8. Windows DVD Player 7 day trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows DVD Player 7 day trial: I cannot use Windows DVD Player 7 day trial. I downloaded it and hoped I can use my dvd player but it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dvd-player-7-day-trial/e8f8369d-5350-4711-87df-227f857e440b
  9. Ccleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ccleaner: Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run. How can I stop this? Note: I could probably go to Google and research this problem, but I always like to hear something from this forum as I trust you guys and your solutions as they always...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...