Windows 10: Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

Discus and support Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm trying to disable Hiper-v in order to uninstall VMware, which cannot be uninstalled if I have Hyper-V enabled. After I've unchecked Hiper-V (all)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClaudiuCh, Oct 8, 2019.

1. ClaudiuCh Win User

Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

I'm trying to disable Hiper-v in order to uninstall VMware, which cannot be uninstalled if I have Hyper-V enabled.

After I've unchecked Hiper-V (all) and Windows Hypervisor Platform from Windows features, restart is required, I click restart and windows crashes with the blue screen,

on.

You can find the minidumb and MSinfo32 files in this location: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkKyp0HqtGvAqTR22-JAUQQT5BPv?e=Cg6LOm

What can I do to avoid the crash and disable Hiper-V?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Claudiu

:)

ClaudiuCh, Oct 8, 2019

2. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't
    listed there, I've tried PowerShell and command prompt which both say hyper v cannot be found, I got the command prompts from here How to Enable and Disable Hyper-V in Windows 10 & 8 | PowerON - IT Services so I'm not sure what the deal is, can anyone help me with
    this please?

talkischeap808, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

I don't remember, probably the same as this topic Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

przemek755676, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart

1. Trying disable Hyper-V cause blue screen when windows restart - Similar Threads - Trying disable Hyper

2. Blue screen when trying to enable Hyper-V on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen when trying to enable Hyper-V on Windows 11: HelloI am trying to add the Hyper-V Feature to my windows 11 computer so I can install a VM and when I do, the system bluescreens thank god for restore points :. I have tried it twice and the same thing happens...The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  3. Blue screen when trying to enable Hyper-V on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen when trying to enable Hyper-V on Windows 11: HelloI am trying to add the Hyper-V Feature to my windows 11 computer so I can install a VM and when I do, the system bluescreens thank god for restore points :. I have tried it twice and the same thing happens...The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  4. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  5. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there: I disabled Hyper-V using the optional features and restarted my computer, but when I run msinfo32.exe, it still says there is Hyper-V:How can I disable Hyper-V?...
  6. Disabled Hyper-V but Hyper-V is still there

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V causing blue screens even after disabling Nox Player: I have a problem with Hyper-V causing BSOD on my system upon opening an Android emulator with Nox Player. Earlier today the situation was: virtualization was enabled in the BIOS, but Hyper-V was disabled. I ran an android emulator via Nox which worked fine. Then I enabled...
  8. disable Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disable Hyper-V: How can I turn off Hyper-v? .... I have already tried Programs and Features and then unchecking the hyper-v there and have checked the services .... I want to use Virtual box but am constantly advised that it is being blocked by Hyper-v. Also is there a way to reset...
  9. Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hyper-V subservice causes Blue Screen on Windows 10 1903: I have Windows 10 1903 with Ryzen 7 3700X CPU and Gigabyte X570 Aoruse Elite motherboard. When I try to manually start service with a name "Usługa obliczeniowa gościa funkcji hyper-v" (sorry I am unable to translate it, it might be something like "Hyper-v guest calculation...
  10. Disabling hyper V

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Disabling hyper V: I apparently need to disable hyper v in my updated windows 10 home to get my virtual box vms to work. Would disabling hyper v remove any other windows 10 features? In other words, is there a downside to disabling hyper v? 123407

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod after try to disable hyperv

2. windows 10 bsod after disabling hyper-v

3. windows 10 hyper v uninstall blue screen

4. blue screen after uninstalling hyper v,
  5. deactivate hyper-v bluescreen,
  6. disabling hyper-v blue screen,
  7. disable hyper v blue screen of death