Windows 10: Trying titanium web proxy

Discus and support Trying titanium web proxy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can not get this web proxy going. I've declared a windows service and initiated proxy (github nuget), but visual studio finds no bugs and yet it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Loggin, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Loggin Win User

Trying titanium web proxy

I can not get this web proxy going. I've declared a windows service and initiated proxy (github nuget), but visual studio finds no bugs and yet it doesn't proxy. Here is the code Code:
    :)

Loggin, Oct 5, 2020

2. Creative SB X-Fi Titanium Not Working Right (Windows 10)

Windows 10 current software pack (got my Titanium Champion series and the front panel going):

File Name : XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0015.exe

This download contains the driver and application(s) for use with your Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.

This download supports the following devices only:

• Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM
    What's New:

• Fix installation issues on Windows 10 32-bit Build 10586.
    Requirements:

• Microsoft® Windows® 10 32-bit or 64-bit
    • Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium audio devices listed above
    Notes:

To install this pack

• Download the file onto your local hard disk.
    • Double-click the downloaded file.
    • Follow the instructions on screen.

Creative Worldwide Support >

Once that's upgraded set the Volume Panel (Default Location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Creative\Sound Blaster X-Fi\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe") to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode and reboot.

It's all working for me now.

Nick Phipps, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Firefox forgets proxy server

Does anyone know why Firefox discards the proxy settings after each PC restart? I'm on a corporate network which uses a proxy configurations script for external web access, and these setting work fine in IE. In Firefox, however, I need to re-enter these under Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings... > Automatic Proxy Configuration URL every time the PC is started.

Bit of a pain really, so does anyone have any suggestions to make it stick?

Misiowiec, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Trying titanium web proxy

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Trying titanium web proxy

1. Trying titanium web proxy - Similar Threads - Trying titanium web

2. Using Proxy Settings to Restrict Web Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Proxy Settings to Restrict Web Access: Hello I have set up Proxy settings to restrict web access. It works great but does anyone know the URl's I need to allow to use Gmail correctly? Here is how I configured...
  3. Using Proxy Settings to Restrict Web Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Proxy Settings to Restrict Web Access: Hello I have set up Proxy settings to restrict web access. It works great but does anyone know the URl's I need to allow to use Gmail correctly? Here is how I configured...
  4. Using Proxy Settings to Restrict Web Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ: I am trying to publish a web application on a 2019 Datacenter server using ADFS Web Application Proxy, not the Azure version. When I read the documentation here,...
  6. Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web App Proxy Not Allowing External and Backend URLs to Differ: I am trying to publish a web application on a 2019 Datacenter server using ADFS Web Application Proxy, not the Azure version. When I read the documentation here,...
  7. Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding

in Windows 10 News
    Computer appears to be correctly configured, but the web proxy is not responding: [ATTACH]In this post, you are going to talk about what you can do if you come across the error, Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the web proxy is not responding. when you run the Network Diagnostic Troubleshooter in Windows 11/10. The error message...
  8. WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery service

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery service: WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery service is grayed out and wont let me set it to automatic, I've been told it needs to be set to automatic to play Sea of thieves on my computer however they refuse to help me solve this problem...
  9. Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service: Hi, We have always disabled WinHttpAutoProxySvc but are unable to in Windows 10 1809. Is this service needed in Windows 10 1809 for Azure Hybrid Join? Cheers Andy...
  10. WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service high CPU

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service high CPU: Hi , WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service high CPU it is more than 50% CPU also Service Host: WebClient takes 40% CPU [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winhttp-web-proxy-auto-discovery-service-high-cpu/e6919dc1-b815-4abf-a021-f859835890ce