Windows 10: TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365

Discus and support TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Each time I attempt, by clicking onto the mail icon, it sends me to the outlook screen and forces me to set it up...when I do, it then sends me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ozzy9851, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Ozzy9851 Win User

TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365

Each time I attempt, by clicking onto the mail icon, it sends me to the outlook screen and forces me to set it up...when I do, it then sends me a notice that there is already an "existing account" with that info. This is true...the problem is that I can't find a way to access this "existing account"...how do I find, access and sign into my account? THANK YOU!!!

:)

Ozzy9851, Sep 14, 2019

2. office 365 account recognized by EMail but not Office

I recently upgraded to a Nokia 920. I was able to create Email Accounts for both my AT&T email and my Office 365 hosted Exchange account. But when I go into the Windows Phone Office app it doesn't register my Exchange Email account as an Office 365 account.
    When I click on Office 365 under Places it prompts me to create a new account. If I try to do that with my Office 365 credentials it tells me that I already have an account on the phone using those credentials. I've already tried removing the email account
    and setting it up through the Office app, but that just re-adds it as an Exchange account. I can get my mail and calendar, but can't access documents stored in SharePoint online sites.

Paul stork, Sep 14, 2019
  3. Plettza Win User
    How to Setup Office 365 account in Office Places?

The other day I purchased an Office365 Home Premium subscription.

I noticed on my Lumia 920, in the Office app there are a number of locations listed under the "places" hub. For example, there is phone, email, and SkyDrive and lastly, Office365.

I have managed to setup SkyDrive and that works but when I try and setup Office 365, I get the ability to add an account. I select Outlook (Outlook.com, Exchange, Office 365). When I use my Microsoft Live/Office 365 account details, I get the message "Account
    already exists". And that's true... I have Exchange email hosting with another provider.

How do I setup my Office 365 on the phone? What account do I need if it's not accepting my Windows Live details?

NB: I posted here as I don't have an issue with Office 365 itself, just signing in using the Windows Phone 8 Office app.

Plettza, Sep 14, 2019
  4. TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365

unable to add my office 365 account

That may be true with Office 365 Enterprise or Business. But with Office 365 Home Premium, you can play with the Live and Outlook accounts. Setting up Office 365 Home Premium under the Office hub essentially points you to....the same place you're pointed
    to. The office 365 email setup link in the Office Hub, is redundant, but, strangely enough, you're allowed to create it. The impact is, you get a different Live Tile with an O on it, but its the same account. Normally you can't create the same account
    twice....but in this case, you can.

Phil101 Outlook, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365

1. TRYING TO ACCESS MY EXISTING EMAIL ACCOUNT ON MICRO. OFFICE 365 - Similar Threads - TRYING ACCESS EXISTING

2. Obsolete email address in Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Obsolete email address in Office 365 account: I recently set up an Outlook.com account for my wife. Somehow in the process, it connected to an obsolete email address. When I add the Outlook email address to Outlook, it connects to and displays the old email address and connects to all the old data files. And the old...
  3. My office 365 account was setup with work email.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My office 365 account was setup with work email.: I am no longer working and my email was blocked. I need to change my email address for Office 365 account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-office-365-account-was-setup-with-work-email/d1072e2b-f192-415c-8ed7-64758a7985e1
  4. Office Accounts no longer exist - no access to OneDrive

Office Accounts no longer exist - no access to OneDrive: My PC was hacked and within 4 seconds I had been logged out of my office accounts they had been taken over by **** Yes I have the full email address of the hacker that did this. I am so tempted to post it here. He left one last office login window open that contained his full...
  5. Office 365 Outlook email accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts: I have a subsciption to Micrrosoft Office Personal and wish to install it in a second pc (my wifes pc) but I do not wish my Outlook email account to be seen in my wifes laptop and I do not wish to see my wife's Outlook emails on my pc. If I share my Office 365 Personal...
  6. office 365 account

office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  7. Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft outlook is trying to log into an office 365 that no longer exists: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ninjakiller218 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dt0ypa/microsoft_outlook_is_trying_to_log_into_an_office/
  8. Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 Account for Remote Desktop Access: I am trying to login to my Windows 10 computer using Microsoft's Remote Desktop client (RDP). I am able to login using a local account, but, I am not able to login using my O365 business account. I have checked the remote access settings, and my O365 account is listed as...
  9. Micro Soft office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micro Soft office 365: My office wont let me sign in saying i have no account and that my office products are no longer able to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/micro-soft-office-365/2cec2d2e-93ff-483c-9251-26aea3eafe60
  10. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. access my existing office 365 account