Windows 10: Trying to activate my copy of Windows!!!!!

Discus and support Trying to activate my copy of Windows!!!!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Microsoft tech support in India was no help, couldnt understand half of what was said. Didnt solve my issue. Microsoft is nearly a trillion dollar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JB6377373, Jul 21, 2020.

1. JB6377373 Win User

Trying to activate my copy of Windows!!!!!

Microsoft tech support in India was no help, couldnt understand half of what was said. Didnt solve my issue. Microsoft is nearly a trillion dollar company and has some of the worst tech support ive seen anywhere. I will be moving to Apple if you cant let me activate my owned damn copy of Windows 10.

I have bought dozens of copies of Windows over the years, giving Microsoft thousands of dollars, and for tech support to say i cant reuse my license on another machine and that i would have to buy another copy of Windows 10 is infuriating.

Can tech support send an email please, and activate the damn machine tied to my acount???!

:)

JB6377373, Jul 21, 2020

2. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 21, 2020
  3. windows activation

Hi Micah,

Check the list of error codes
    here
    and follow the suggested steps to resolve it. If the error code isn't in the list, kindly send us the exact error code. You may attach a screenshot of the error. By the way, how did you get your copy of Windows 10? I suggest that you refer to this

link
    for ways on how to activate Windows 10 depending on how you got your copy of Windows.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Jul 21, 2020
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to activate my copy of Windows!!!!! - Similar Threads - Trying activate copy

2. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new copy of windows 10 will not activate: I have purchased a new copy of windows 10 for a new build but the product will not activate.It keeps saying key is not valid, but this is a new sealed copy of windows *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. My new copy of windows 10 will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How do I activate my copy of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my copy of Windows: I bought windows 10 for Parallels. I recently tried to reinstall Windows 10. However when I try to activate it i get error code 0XC004F213 which says Windows reported that no product key was foundFebruary 5, 2022 Order number 7786044196I've tried and tried to find how to...
  6. How do I activate my copy of Windows

How do I activate my copy of Windows: I bought windows 10 for Parallels. I recently tried to reinstall Windows 10. However when I try to activate it i get error code 0XC004F213 which says Windows reported that no product key was foundFebruary 5, 2022 Order number 7786044196I've tried and tried to find how to...
  7. Trying to install and activate an old copy of Office 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Trying to install and activate an old copy of Office 2007: Hello everyone. My name is Stephen Lester and I am a retired senior with just enough experience to be dangerous! Recently, I was trying to install and activate an old copy of Office 2007. It installed ok but when I tried to activate it it gave me an error message stating the...
  8. Active Copy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Active Copy: Is there a feature where you copy a file to another place, and when files get added to the original place it automatically gets copied over to the other place? submitted by /u/winnerdanny7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kqhnxq/active_copy/
  9. trying to activate my windows key but

trying to activate my windows key but: hello, i tried reactivating my windows 10 after a mobo change, but this is the message i got from the website itself Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment. Wait for a few minutes, or try adding your...
  10. Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...