Windows 10: Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

Discus and support Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu. After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by David.Salisbury, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

I've got a digital license, and just upgraded my motherboard/cpu.

After clicking on 'Troubleshoot Activation', then 'I changed hardware on this device recently', a window pops up that says, "

Unable to Activate Windows
    We are unable to reactivate windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.

Learn more

.. I have tried yesterday and today, and have gotten the same result. What should I do?

:)

David.Salisbury, Oct 8, 2019
  2. HappyWone Win User

Unable to activate Windows We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now.

When using the Activation Troubleshooter for reactivating windows 10 after a hardware change (motherboad), and following the steps found here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

and after clicking on "I changed my hardware on this device" I get this error:

Unable to activate Windows
    We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your Microsoft account again.

I did link my free win10 upgrade to my microsoft account, and I'm logged in as Administrator.

Your helps is greatly appreciated.

HappyWone, Oct 8, 2019
  3. LoyBanks Win User
    Win 10 not allowing PCMatic to contact servers

I've been going around and around with PCMatic and Windows 10. And I've been in contact with PCMatic/PCPitstop many times and no one come up with a solution.

I have PCMatic partially installed. The Icon is there on the desktop. But when I right click on the icon to open the program, it just keeps swirling around and around looking for the servers. I've listed PCMatic in the Firewall as Home active. But that still
    doesn't help.

In reality I probably should list PCMatic Shield and maybe PCPitstop, but I can't do that because neither one got installed. If they aren;t installed then I can access the .exe file.

So I'm at my wits end folks. I really need some help with this. Thanks so much.

Loy Banks

LoyBanks, Oct 8, 2019
  4. doorules Win User

Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

2018 Hardware Thread

Have you tried support? Slui command should do it for you

Activate Your Windows 10 License via Microsoft Chat Support

doorules, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now"

1. Trying to activate Win 10 on new hardware, "our servers aren't available right now" - Similar Threads - Trying activate hardware

2. "We aren't able to talk to our service right now" in Windows Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    "We aren't able to talk to our service right now" in Windows Insider: Hello, I wanted to join Windows Insider program, but I got the message "We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later". I set diagnostic data to optional and verified my account, but this message still pops out. Any ideas why this message is showing?...
  3. Windows Insider Program Error- We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try...

Windows Insider Program Error- We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try...: Hi,Please help of the following error.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program-error-we-arent-able-to/914223d7-40f0-4b97-9bfb-41a63a82f71b
  4. "We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." when trying to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." when trying to...: When I try to join Windows Build Flighting, I get an error saying "We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." The Windows Insider Service is running....
  5. Activating Win 10 on an old PC with new hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Win 10 on an old PC with new hardware: Hi Folks I have updated my 12 yr old PC with a faster processor and an SSD in the hope of being able to get Win 10 to boot in minutes rather than hours. Now the machine is back on my desk I have happily booted it with the old HDD albeit pretty slowly. Win 10 asked for an...
  6. "Our Activation Servers are not available at this time" Error code 0x80072ee7 when trying...

"Our Activation Servers are not available at this time" Error code 0x80072ee7 when trying...: I have recently downloaded windows 10 upgrade from the Microsoft website, the download has installed,updated but won't activate. I was running a genuine windows 7 pro and have the Product Key for this version. The upgrade is Windows 10 Pro version1903 but won't activte, just...
  7. Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...

Error activating Windows: "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...: Hi. I installed a new motherboard and processor and have had this annoying watermark on the left of my screen. I go to settings to renew my account, click on the "I recently changed hardware", wait a few seconds, and am continually greeted with this message. I have waited a...
  8. activation servers aren't available right now (or ever)

activation servers aren't available right now (or ever): Since the last update to windows 10 version 1803, installed on 11/1 I get the following message. We can't activate Windows on this device as our activation servers aren't available right now. Error code 0x80072EFD [ATTACH] Troubleshoot spits out the same message and...
  9. Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now

Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now: Microsoft is having Activation Server issues right now Windows 10 Pro deactivates, complains that you need a copy of Home New Windows Activation issue as Windows 10 Pro becomes Windows 10 Home Windows suddenly deactivated - Microsoft Community 121231
  10. Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available)

Windows Can't Re-Activate (Microsoft servers aren't available): Hello- I've upgraded some of my PC components - motherboard, cpu, RAM - and I've left others in - hard drives, GPU. When I booted the computer back up, it indicated that i need to reactivate windows even though it's the SAME harddrive running the same copy of Windows for 2...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now

2. we cant activate windows on this device because our activation servers arent available

3. activation servers arent available right now

4. We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment,
  5. We can’t reactivate Windows because our servers aren’t available at the moment.,
  6. we cant reactivate windows as our servers arent available right now. wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again.