Windows 10: Trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on my new PC

Discus and support Trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on my new PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently, I just put together my PC, and then came the process of activating my Windows 10. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro key and I've been trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AarM_003, Dec 27, 2020.

1. AarM_003 Win User

Trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on my new PC

Recently, I just put together my PC, and then came the process of activating my Windows 10. I purchased a Windows 10 Pro key and I've been trying to activate it, however, I'm continuously getting error 0xc004f050 and cannot activate my Windows 10. Currently, my PC is running an inactivated Windows 10 Home edition. As of this post, I've tried resolving the issue through the Get Help app, however I can never get into contact with a person to help out. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

:)

AarM_003, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 27, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 27, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to activate Windows 10 Pro on my new PC - Similar Threads - Trying activate Pro

2. my pc windows 10 pro was not active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc windows 10 pro was not active: pc windows 10 pro was not active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-pro-was-not-active/ada978da-21ed-4550-8d6c-491777d06946
  3. How to activate windows 10 Pro on new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to activate windows 10 Pro on new PC: I have a retail copy of Windows 10 Pro that I am trying to transfer from one PC to another. I have a new PC and I'm trying to transfer the license from one PC to another. I've tried the activation troubleshooting and I get error code 0x803F7001 on the new device. On the old...
  4. How to activate windows 10 Pro on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows 10 Pro on new PC: I have a retail copy of Windows 10 Pro that I am trying to transfer from one PC to another. I have a new PC and I'm trying to transfer the license from one PC to another. I've tried the activation troubleshooting and I get error code 0x803F7001 on the new device. On the old...
  5. How to activate windows 10 Pro on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...: My old dell desktop pc is windows 10 pro and it is activated it is a retail version. I ordered a new gaming pc and it comes with windows 11 pro but unactivated if I log in to my new gaming pc with my old windows 10 pro Microsoft account, will it have my new gaming pc already...
  7. will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    will windows activate if my old pc has windows 10 pro activate will it activate on a new...: My old dell desktop pc is windows 10 pro and it is activated it is a retail version. I ordered a new gaming pc and it comes with windows 11 pro but unactivated if I log in to my new gaming pc with my old windows 10 pro Microsoft account, will it have my new gaming pc already...
  8. Activating Windows 10 Pro On New PC

Activating Windows 10 Pro On New PC: Okay so I just got a new PC and logged into my Microsoft account. On my old computer a surface pro before I got this new pc I have windows 10 pro activated. But when I logged onto my new pc with that same Microsoft account it won't activate pro, it just stays as windows 10...
  9. Activating Windows 10 Pro N on new PC

Activating Windows 10 Pro N on new PC: Hi, I deactivated windows 10 on my old computer and made a bootable USB flash drive with the same type of windows i had on the previous computer. Then i instaled windows on my new computer successfully, but when i tried to activate it with my product key, there is an error...
  10. Error activating Windows 10 Pro on a new PC

Error activating Windows 10 Pro on a new PC: Hi, recently I built a computer and installed Windows 10 Pro onto it. The operating system was original activated when I first installed, but then the OS got corrupted. I had to completely reinstall the OS because I couldn't boot into the Windows Repair Utility. It is now...