Windows 10: trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b

Discus and support trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so my computer came with windows 10 installed and it came up with a message in the bottom left corner telling me to activate windows i kinda ignored it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by lindsaydawson, May 11, 2019.

1. trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b

so my computer came with windows 10 installed and it came up with a message in the bottom left corner telling me to activate windows i kinda ignored it for around a year and now i have tried to personalize my computer and it says i need to activate windows so i tried to activate it and it said i needed to be connected to the internet (i was connected) then try again it also had this error message 0x8001232b

:)

lindsaydawson, May 11, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 11, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, May 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, May 11, 2019
Thema:

trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b

1. trying to activate windows and it has this error message 0x8001232b - Similar Threads - trying activate has

2. Windows activation error message 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation error message 0xC004C003: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my Lenovo laptop. I get the error message 0xC004C003 when I try to activate. I did not get an email or product key after my purchase. The purchase history in my account shows the purchase and the charge appeared on my card....
  3. Windows activation error message 0xC004C003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows activation error message 0xC004C003: I purchased Windows 11 pro for my Lenovo laptop. I get the error message 0xC004C003 when I try to activate. I did not get an email or product key after my purchase. The purchase history in my account shows the purchase and the charge appeared on my card....
  4. VirtualBox Interface has active connections error message when shutting down

in Windows 10 News
    VirtualBox Interface has active connections error message when shutting down: In this article, we will describe the methods to fix the issue where VirtualBox Interface won’t allow PC to shut down. Some users have reported that they have experienced such a type of issue on their Windows 10 computers. According to them, every time they turn off their...
  5. Error message when trying to scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error message when trying to scan: I am getting on my Samsung Xpress C1860 Printer/Fax/Scanner an "I/O error while communicating with the device. Please wait and try scanning again, if it does not help,please turn the device off, then switch it on and wait while it warms up". However, I've tried this and it...
  6. When i try to activate windows,there is a error message "0x8007232B"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When i try to activate windows,there is a error message "0x8007232B": It was working normally,until one day it said that "the connection of the orgainstation has been lost" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-activate-windowsthere-is-a-error/82487905-ae56-4390-940e-4401bee25171
  7. Trying to install a program in Win 10, the error message is "An administrator has blocked...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a program in Win 10, the error message is "An administrator has blocked...: This is on my home computer, I believe I am the administrator, not sure what settings I need to change to allow me to install the program I need....
  8. error message trying to install vcredist_ia64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message trying to install vcredist_ia64: "This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform" tried to install all the c++, but the error is still happening...
  9. An error has occured message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An error has occured message: Why do I get an error message on Craigslist when I click on the reply to show the phone numbers? It just started doing this . I can use Google Crome and it will show the phone numbers....
  10. Activation error message 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error message 0x803fa067: Main bord on new computer renewed today due to previos hardware error (guarantee issue, Lenovo). After restoring originally image captured with old motherboard, I'm not able to activate W10. Screenshot as follows: [ATTACH] Would be nice if someone could resolve this...