Windows 10: trying to activate windows but I cant

Discus and support trying to activate windows but I cant in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I even contacted the virtual agent and he didn't find the problem[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kassemhassoun, Apr 26, 2020.

1. trying to activate windows but I cant

I even contacted the virtual agent and he didn't find the problem trying to activate windows but I cant 6a48d849-603a-43d9-91ac-e575bf6f458a?upload=true.png

:)

kassemhassoun, Apr 26, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 26, 2020
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 26, 2020
  4. trying to activate windows but I cant

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

trying to activate windows but I cant

1. trying to activate windows but I cant - Similar Threads - trying activate cant

2. i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant activate windows: so when i want to activate windows i get error 0xC004E003 and when i click more info it says "The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed"Have anything to resolve this errorThanks...
  3. i cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant activate windows: so when i want to activate windows i get error 0xC004E003 and when i click more info it says "The Software Licensing Service reported that license evaluation failed"Have anything to resolve this errorThanks...
  4. I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...: HiI have a problem to activate my windows, tried to activate with windows troubleshooting and not helped also tried with Microsoft wizard the wizard do some checks still not help attached print screen...
  5. I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...

I cant activate my windows, tried to activate with troubleshooting and not helped also...: HiI have a problem to activate my windows, tried to activate with windows troubleshooting and not helped also tried with Microsoft wizard the wizard do some checks still not help attached print screen...
  6. I cant activate windows!!!

I cant activate windows!!!: I have had to reinstall windows 11. I cant activate it now. It is linked to my email account. I have been promised someone will call me, nobody has. i have gone through the process more times than i can count....
  7. I cant activate windows!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows!!!: I have had to reinstall windows 11. I cant activate it now. It is linked to my email account. I have been promised someone will call me, nobody has. i have gone through the process more times than i can count....
  8. I cant activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant activate windows?: I bought a windows disk a while ago off of amazon, and activated my first pc, since then i changed hardware and have a new pc, I cannot activate it with the current key.....
  9. I cant activate windows?

I cant activate windows?: I bought a windows disk a while ago off of amazon, and activated my first pc, since then i changed hardware and have a new pc, I cannot activate it with the current key.....
  10. I cant activate windows...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I cant activate windows...: Hey, I'm getting this error message: 0x8007232B Says something about my administrator wont give me permission to activate windows. Someone help its doing my head in! I'm not at work and this is a personal licence of windows...