Windows 10: Trying to add elder to congregation

Discus and support Trying to add elder to congregation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We just went through a reorganization, and I'm trying to add a new elder to the congregation, but there is NO BUTTON to click to show him as an elder.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M.Cavanah, Sep 10, 2019.

1. M.Cavanah Win User

Trying to add elder to congregation

We just went through a reorganization, and I'm trying to add a new elder to the congregation, but there is NO BUTTON to click to show him as an elder.

MS is there and some others... but no elder.

:)

M.Cavanah, Sep 10, 2019

2. Cannot play Elder Scrolls Online

Hi Stin ,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Elder Scrolls
    on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please reply to the following questions:

1. Have you installed all pending Windows updates on your PC?

2. Do you get any error message with this game?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game and check if it resolves the issue.

If issue persists, make sure your Firewall / Anti-virus
    isn't blocking the game. The steps to unblock the Elder Scrolls, will vary depending on the anti-virus or firewall software that you use. Refer to the documentation for your anti-virus or firewall software to open the settings and make sure that the
    software is not blocking the game.

Hope this information helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Trying to add elder to congregation

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion not working with compatibility mode

Been trying to run Elder Scrolls: Oblivion again to no avail. The compatibility settings are not helping either. Is the game unplayable now on Windows 10?

Cybertronian95, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Trying to add elder to congregation

1. Trying to add elder to congregation - Similar Threads - Trying add elder

2. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help for elderly phone support: How do I get phone support?Chat too difficult for arthritic fingers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-elderly-phone-support/2af6fb8a-87d2-47b0-9fb4-cc27fa03b03b
  3. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help for elderly phone support: How do I get phone support?Chat too difficult for arthritic fingers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-for-elderly-phone-support/2af6fb8a-87d2-47b0-9fb4-cc27fa03b03b
  4. Help for elderly phone support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. elder scroll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    elder scroll: hello i bought a game from microsoft store on pc after installing the game does not open dew that is missing some file what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/elder-scroll/1cf303de-7f19-420e-8272-2cfafc1b6a5a
  6. Email app for elders?

in Browsers and Email
    Email app for elders?: I updated my grandpa's laptop to 20H2 and it changed the Windows 10 built-it Mail app. He uses POP3. The older Mail app (with the blue icon) was convenient for him, but the new one (with grey icon) is not so good What's your recommendation for a convenient mail app for...
  7. Trying to add a printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to add a printer: Trying to add a printer and received this error Request Id: ec8cf747-abc3-4d5f-bd83-d3bca5328400 Correlation Id: e56e22c5-ea54-4d6a-95f0-704139914522 Timestamp: 2020-12-05T17:56:58Z Message: AADSTS50020: User account 'xxxREDACTED@EMAILxxx' from identity provider...
  8. Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezes in The Elder Scrolls Online: Hello, I am currently playing the game The Elde Scrolls Online and experience frequent crashes in a specific game mode. I contacted the Bethesda support and after a few messages back and forth they pointed out an error message in a system report I sent them and told me that...
  9. One Drive Causes issues with the Elderly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One Drive Causes issues with the Elderly: I wish it wouldn't reinstall itself because it causes confusion for the less tech savvy. They don't know what it does or what it is but it's prompting them for information. It's as annoying as drop box. Not a good look for you guys. I now have to talk them through disabling...
  10. invocation target exception when trying to install the Elder Scrolls Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    invocation target exception when trying to install the Elder Scrolls Online: I keep getting this error when I try and install The Elder Scrolls Online. This happens no matter where I try and download it from Steam or their official site. This has to be a windows 10 issue. I bought the game through Steam and it kept happening. Then I bought the game...