Windows 10: trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option

Discus and support trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; this is only the option I can See [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jhonnyboy80000, Jun 12, 2019.

1. trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option

this is only the option I can See

trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option bc83bb9f-65d9-4e37-adb4-ab693d8a4854?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jhonnyboy80000, Jun 12, 2019

2. Reinstall Print to PDF Option / Missing Print to PDF (Windows 10)

I resolved the problem following the instruction in the following post by

Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on

Accomplishments

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

Are you able to see "Microsoft Print to PDF" option under Device and Printers?

Are you getting this option when you print other documents or from Web browser?

Suggest you to check this issue by printing other Documents to see if 'Microsoft Print to PDF' option appears. Also try printing on web browsers to check if it lists the 'Microsoft Print to PDF' correctly. I understand that Microsoft Print to PDF option
    is selected under Windows Features. However let us try clearing and selecting the option to see if it makes any difference.

• Right-click on Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off
    • Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck Microsoft Print to PDF and click
      OK.
    • Reboot your PC once.
    • Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time enable the
      Microsoft Print to PDF checkbox, and click OK.

Now see if Microsoft Print to PDF option shows correctly.

D_P_Haynes, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jun 12, 2019
  4. trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option

Microsoft Print to PDF is not appearing in Windows 10

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We understand your concern in this regard.

Are you able to see "Microsoft Print to PDF" option under Device and Printers?

Are you getting this option when you print other documents or from Web browser?

Suggest you to check this issue by printing other Documents to see if 'Microsoft Print to PDF' option appears. Also try printing on web browsers to check if it lists the 'Microsoft Print to PDF' correctly. I understand that Microsoft Print to PDF option
    is selected under Windows Features. However let us try clearing and selecting the option to see if it makes any difference.

• Right-click on Start button and select Programs and Features.
    • In the Programs and Features window, click Turn Windows features on or off
    • Under Windows Features dialog, uncheck Microsoft Print to PDF
      and click OK.
    • Reboot your PC once.
    • Once you reach desktop screen, reopen the Windows Features dialog, and this time enable the
      Microsoft Print to PDF checkbox, and click OK.

Now see if Microsoft Print to PDF option shows correctly.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option

1. trying to add microsoft print to pdf under windows 10 enterprise and can't find the option - Similar Threads - trying add microsoft

2. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  3. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Save to PDF in the print option.: Hello Microsoft. I can't seem to save to PDF from my print option. even though i see the option to save to PDF, but when I select that option and click on print. nothing happen....
  4. Can't Save to PDF in the print option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Print to PDF is not displaying grayscale option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Print to PDF is not displaying grayscale option: I Have already installed Microsoft Print to PDF, and it works fine for original/colour prints, but there is no option for grayscale printing....
  6. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  7. Microsoft Print to pdf can't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to pdf can't open: Bonjour,Certains PC de notre parc ont remontés le fait que la fonctionnalité Print to pdf ne fonctionnait plus.Lorsqu'ils tentent d'imprimer, ils ont un message d'erreur "Microsoft print to pdf can't open".Malgré les tests ci-dessous, il a été impossible de rétablir cette...
  8. Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't save the Microsoft Print to PDF option: I'm attempting to save a file as a pdf but can't enable the Microsoft Print to PDF. I am able to check the box, but when I click OK, I get error code: 0x800F0922. Per recommendations that I've read online for this error code, I have tried temporarily disabling my firewall and...
  9. Windows 10 can't enable Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 can't enable Microsoft Print to PDF: Recently noticed that Microsoft Print to PDF was no longer available as a Print option. One suggestion was to disable it and re-enable from "Turn Windows Features on or off". The turn on/off dialog box showed it enabled, so I disabled it - it reported success. When I try...
  10. Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Microsoft Print to PDF Printer in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 allows you to Print to PDF natively using the Microsoft Print to PDF feature. Microsoft Print to PDF lets you create a PDF file of the contents of any web page or file without...