Windows 10: trying to add my school profile

Discus and support trying to add my school profile in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i wanna add my school profile but what the problem is im trying to find this option on settings but i cant find it plus i cant do it on the lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by #WindowsUser912, Sep 22, 2020.

1. trying to add my school profile

i wanna add my school profile but what the problem is im trying to find this option on settings but i cant find it plus i cant do it on the lock screen to create a new user so what can i do?

:)

#WindowsUser912, Sep 22, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Sep 22, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done trying to add my school profile :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Sep 22, 2020
  4. trying to add my school profile

How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

trying to add my school profile

1. trying to add my school profile - Similar Threads - trying add school

2. What will happen if i add my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  3. What will happen if i add my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What will happen if i add my school account: If I add my school email account to my personal laptop will my school be able to control my entire laptop or just the account I link the email to....
  4. Why can't I add my school account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I add my school account: It used to work perfectly. My university provides me with Microsoft 365 for free because I am a student. My free McAfee anti-virus which came with my laptop recently expired, and I checked Windows Defender, which revealed that I had no anti-virus protection. When I tried to...
  5. Why can't I add my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I add my school account: It used to work perfectly. My university provides me with Microsoft 365 for free because I am a student. My free McAfee anti-virus which came with my laptop recently expired, and I checked Windows Defender, which revealed that I had no anti-virus protection. When I tried to...
  6. Why can't I add my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unable to add a school or work account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to add a school or work account: when i try to add the account the following error message appears: Something went wrong your account was not set up on this device because device management could not be enabled. This device might not be able to access some resources, such as WI-FI,VPN, or email....
  8. "Add a work or school account" not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Add a work or school account" not working: My Windows 10 and Office 365 had been working fine for about 3 months, but one day my locally installed Outlook said that it needed me to re-enter my credentials. I tried repeatedly, but it wouldn't work, so I removed my account entirely from Windows in the "Email &...
  9. Trying to add a profil Picture shows error 0x80070490

Trying to add a profil Picture shows error 0x80070490: Hi, I have an Test PC in an local 2008 Active Directory with Windows 10 (Build 19008.vb_release.191019-1715). If I try to add a profile Photo i only get an error and cannot change. Same problem for Photo as file and also from a camera photo. [ATTACH] Is there anyone who...
  10. Missing "Add work or school account"

Missing "Add work or school account": In Settings, Email and app accounts, under Accounts used by other apps, some computers are missing "Add work or school account". I am trying to figure out what exactly is causing this. Is this a function of a particular Windows 10 version? A function of joining an AD or AAD?...