Windows 10: Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

Discus and support Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, for a while now I've been trying to broadcast my gameplay. I press Windows + G to pop up the gamebar, and then press the broadcast button. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Blazingheart0Gaming, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

So, for a while now I've been trying to broadcast my gameplay. I press Windows + G to pop up the gamebar, and then press the broadcast button. The mixer window appears but it disappears seconds after. Then it says that I am encountering a problem and could not start the broadcast. Its weird because I have both my xbox account, and Mixer, account logged in. Can somebody help me please? I've been wanting to stream for so long and Window's 10 gamebar is my thing, it even lets me record smoothly with unnoticeable flame loss.

:)

Blazingheart0Gaming, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Can't broadcast via the game bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Are you receiving any error message or error code?
    2. Which version of Windows you are using?

I understand that it can get difficult if the applications are not working as expected. I suggest you to follow this article

Why can't I broadcast my game?
    , and
    Broadcast your game with Mixer on Windows 10
    , I also recommend you to refer this article

Fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10
    , check if that work.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    windows broadcasting

Hi ToddBrooks,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• How are you broadcasting?
    • Are you receiving any error code along with the error message?
    • Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

You can check if the Broadcast option is enabled under Settings. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Gaming > Click on
      Game bar.
    3. In the right pane, turn on the slider under “Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar”.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on ‘Why
    can't I broadcast my game?
    andplease provide a screenshot of the window, so that we can have a better understanding on this issue. Follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

If you need further assistance, please respond to the above questions, so that we can narrow down the issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

Error: Cannot record/broadcast right now please try again later, while trying to broadcast

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you using Game bar to record or broadcast?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Were you able to record or broadcast previously on the PC?

If you are using Game Bar to record or broadcast, then refer to the article

Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar.

1. Trying to broadcast using Windows 10 Game Bar. - Similar Threads - Trying broadcast using

2. Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox game bar "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" automatically...: [ATTACH] I tried the registry editor solution, however when I reboot, the values I set in the GameDVR have reset. . if anyone can help please https://preview.redd.it/rtdb1hpj2b861.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=71d647d5bfea9b3840824eb222c1c710565a9b81 submitted...
  3. Game Bar broadcasting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar broadcasting?: I'm trying to broadcast a game so a friend, on xbox who I'm in a party with, can see it. I'm not seeing a broadcast button anywhere, and I have the setting for recording and captures on. I can record easily, just not broadcast. I turned my xbox off just in case it was...
  4. Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting with the Xbox Game Bar: So I tried streaming to Mixer with the Xbox Game Bar but it has been removed, I've found this really inconvenient since that was my only way of streaming and I want to get back into it. I am aware of other ways to do so but most streaming platforms require mobile phone...
  5. Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broadcasting problems in the Windows 10 game bar: Hi. I am a Windows 10 Mixer live-streamer and there has been some problems in the game bar for about a month. When you try to broadcast is says: Broadcasting is not working right now. Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later. I do not know what is going on. It has...
  6. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  7. Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Built-in Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar Broadcasting not working: I've used many hours to get the native Windows 10 / Xbox Game Bar to start broadcasting on Mixer to no avail. Whatever I do, I get the same error message: "Something went wrong. Try broadcasting again later." Before I got to this point, I wasn't even able to get the "sign...
  8. Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixer (Windows 10 game bar): Broadcasting isn't working. Something went wrong. Try...: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 PC and the native Xbox Game Bar to broadcast via Mixer. I was streaming on Tuesday (3 days ago), no problem. Today, when I try to enable broadcast via the Game Bar, the Mixer configure shows up for about 2 seconds, then closes and I get the...
  9. Can't broadcast via the game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't broadcast via the game bar: I've set up a mixer account and logged in with my microsoft account, which is the same account on my windows pc. So I wanted to configure the broadcast thing because it said I have to go on "broadcast now" to configure it, but when I click on it nothing happens. It opens a...
  10. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" will not stay on.: When I am in the Game bar settings I go to turn on "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game Bar" and as soon as I click away from that screen and go back to it, the switch is turned off again. Why will the toggle not stay on? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcast window pops up for a while then disappears and says broadcast isnt working