Windows 10: Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...

Discus and support Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I am building my own pc (and probably will build for my friends and family shortly as well) and looking to buy Windows 10 OEM license in bulk.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dinesh P L, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...

Hello,

I am building my own pc (and probably will build for my friends and family shortly as well) and looking to buy Windows 10 OEM license in bulk. These vendors -> https://oemkeys.in/ and https://www.digitalcodes.in/ seems to be selling this for really cheap. I am not sure if they are just rehashing the keys from MSDN as windows 10 and reselling this outside. Anyone here has any experience with any of these folks? If not, can any one put me in contact with proper Microsoft rep? I am basically looking for buying 5-7 copies of Win10 OEM license.

I understand that I will have to provide tech support (which I have to do anyways Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure... :) ), so not really interested in retail edition.

My location is New delhi, India.

:)

Dinesh P L, Oct 30, 2018

2. OEM License and Paper License for office/Small Business use

Hi,

I am starting a new company and want to purchase 10 Windows 10 License for business/office use.I want to buy 10 OEM licenses for my company but, my vendor says you need to buy paper(Volume) License which has one key for all pcs. Is OEm licenses are not allowed
    for office use purpose .

dineshsoni1, Oct 30, 2018
  3. How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

Artak Arakelyan, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...

OEM System Builder

The OEM System Builder license is really intended for people who build and resell computers. That said, that clause is not enforced. OEM licenses still remain a cheap way for users to buy Windows 10.

Licensing a system with OEM Windows 10 under Microsoft's policies would require that you build a working computer, install it, then resell it.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...

1. Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure... - Similar Threads - Trying buy OEM

2. i want to buy license of window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to buy license of window 10: i want to buy license of window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-license-of-window-10/a0483f10-fd96-4223-8dc6-6b35595d4cc6
  3. i want to buy license of window 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i want to buy license of window 10: i want to buy license of window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-buy-license-of-window-10/a0483f10-fd96-4223-8dc6-6b35595d4cc6
  4. i want to buy license of window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cheap OEM Sticker with key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cheap OEM Sticker with key: Hi, I saw many online sellers on different online platform selling this kind of OEM License and the price just around 10USD. It is legal and suitable for Commercial Use?...
  6. Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Want to sell a laptop with oem windows 10 license: Hi everyone! I bought a laptop that has an OEM license. I have connected my Microsoft account to the laptop. I wonder if there is anything else that I have to do besides factory reset so the person that is going to buy it from me has access to Windows. submitted by...
  7. How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit: How to legally buy OEM license key? There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i have no idea how to buy just 1 OEM-key that embeds to BIOS's motherboard....
  8. Buying Office cheap

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Buying Office cheap: I already use Office 2013 but when a repair shop installed a new motherboard, somehow they fouled up the Office installation and I have been using it no problems but not activated. I am now setting up a new PC and I probably will not be able to transfer Office from the old...
  9. Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?

Buy a laptop with Windows 10 and Windows 10 cheap?: So I get a laptop from Mediamarkt and wanted to ask if 1. Windows 10 is already included and 2. if not, does anyone know a reputable site or link where you can get Windows 10 Home or Pro for under 20 € ? Laptop mit Windows 10 und Windows 10 günstig kaufen?
  10. Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM Keys illegal to buy & too use?: I've recently been seeing a lot of popular YouTube creators who are being sponsored to make videos to promote a website called ucdkeys, where you can buy cheap Windows 10 Pro OEM CD Keys for only £10 ~ $16. I simply ask this, are the Windows 10 Pro OEM keys this website sells...