Windows 10: Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

Discus and support Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 laptops, both have Miracast enabled checked wit dxdiag, both running Windows 10, both Bluetooth enabled.I set the 2nd laptop that I want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas Jr, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Thomas Jr Win User

Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

Hi, I have 2 laptops, both have Miracast enabled checked wit dxdiag, both running Windows 10, both Bluetooth enabled.I set the 2nd laptop that I want to use as monitor to allow projection projecting is set to Available everywhere, Ask to project first time only.When I go to the fisrt laptop however, I can see the 2nd device through Bluetooth, and when I pick it can't connect. Does the laptop that will be used as monitor need to be turned off? Right now it's actually running windows 10, it's in use. Is there anything else I should do?I believe the display device drivers are all up to date.

:)

Thomas Jr, Oct 8, 2021
  2. dzigner Win User

Cast or Duplicate laptop screen on TV

Hello
    I want to either duplicate or cast my laptop screen to my tv. I have acer spin 3 with windows 10 and Vizio smartTV.
    I have cast on google Chrome, so from there I am able to cast to the TV. I have the cast button(link on right click), in Opera, but it does not work. Opera cannot find any Cast destinations.
    On Windows side, if I search for wireless display from notifications/project area, it does not find my TV. If I click Connect in the notifications area, it does not find my TV.
    The TV is listed under Other devices in my devices and printers settings, but is always disconnected.
    I have attached images for this.
    Please help,
    Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another [​IMG]

Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another [​IMG]

Thanks

dzigner, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Jack786VT Win User
    trying to cast the screen from mobile to laptop but not happening

Hi,

I am trying to cast my mobile screen to laptop. There i don't get the option of "Projecting To This PC" in "Connect" option how I get that option to Cast Screen of Mobile to Laptop.

Thank You

Jack786VT, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

1. Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another - Similar Threads - Trying cast screen

2. Please help! Casting display from one laptop to another works, but not the other way around.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! Casting display from one laptop to another works, but not the other way around.: Laptop 1: HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15-ew0xxxLaptop 2: HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15m-dr0011dxBoth updated to Windows 11 Checked for updates as of uploading this, 4 PM CST 09FEB2023Both are installed with the "Wireless Display" optional feature.I've also tried a brand-new USB-C to HDMI...
  3. Please help! Casting display from one laptop to another works, but not the other way around.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! Casting display from one laptop to another works, but not the other way around.: Laptop 1: HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15-ew0xxxLaptop 2: HP Envy x360 2-in-1 15m-dr0011dxBoth updated to Windows 11 Checked for updates as of uploading this, 4 PM CST 09FEB2023Both are installed with the "Wireless Display" optional feature.I've also tried a brand-new USB-C to HDMI...
  4. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  5. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  6. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  7. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  8. Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another

Trying to cast screen from one Laptop into another: Hi, I have 2 laptops, both have Miracast enabled checked wit dxdiag, both running Windows 10, both Bluetooth enabled.I set the 2nd laptop that I want to use as monitor to allow projection projecting is set to Available everywhere, Ask to project first time only.When I go to...
  9. Using Recovery from one laptop in another laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using Recovery from one laptop in another laptop.: I have two laptops with same make and same model Identical laptops . I have updated one of laptop to latest BIOS and Windows. I don't have the recovery drive for the laptop which I have updated. Can I create a recovery drive in another laptop NOT UPDATED and use it in the...
  10. Restore a backup from one laptop to another laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore a backup from one laptop to another laptop: Hello, I just broke my laptop (Asus S510UN, it's an i7, 16GB, NVME) it slipped from my hands and fell. I am looking to buy another of the same configuration may not be the same brand. Too bad, because it was recent (2018), worked very well and I took a while to install all...