Windows 10: trying to change time on toshiba laptop

Discus and support trying to change time on toshiba laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; trying to change time on my Toshiba laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryRice2, Mar 29, 2020.

1. trying to change time on toshiba laptop

trying to change time on my Toshiba laptop

:)

TerryRice2, Mar 29, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Mar 29, 2020
  3. flamer Win User
    No USB ports working on toshiba laptop

Hi guys,

Got an old Toshiba laptop, satellite l500d pslk0a-00r009
    Its old and doesn't officially support win10. However I have it installed and everything works fine except USB. All the ports seem completely dead, plugging in a USB mouse I get no light on the mouse. USB flash drives don't work either. This was previously working under win7.

The issue seems to be I don't have "Generic USB hub" in device manager. Have tried to manually install it using add legacy hardware but it wont take. I have several USB root hub and others listed, but not the generic hub.

Here's what I have tried so far:

Uninstall all USB device in device managers and reboot
    Confirmed BIOS is latest version
    tried both legacy and compatibly USB mode in BIOS
    Download and install generic win10 USB drivers
    Disable USB power saving mode
    Installed toshiba's service center, no updates available
    Ran MS troubleshooter/fixit

I think the next step is to give up, but does anyone else have any suggestions?

thanks

flamer, Mar 29, 2020
  4. trying to change time on toshiba laptop

my bluetooth does not work on my toshiba satelite laptop

I also have this problem and have followed all recommended steps to try and fix but to no avail. Any more suggestions to resolve Code 38?

Toshiba Satellite L8750

Windows 10 W/no recent hardware changes

James Tripp, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

trying to change time on toshiba laptop

1. trying to change time on toshiba laptop - Similar Threads - trying change toshiba

2. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  3. I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop: I'm trying to get internet on my Toshiba laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-get-internet-on-my-toshiba-laptop/a1089271-0556-4655-abb0-f42ef7514c54
  4. Toshiba laptop satellite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toshiba laptop satellite: When I start it up it goes to hdd/ssd screen abd ask for password I can't remember it and I have no disc for recovery how can I get past this screen is there a way?...
  5. TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TPM TOSHIBA LAPTOP: Why my toshiba laptop has no tpm option on bios mode? I can't find it anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-toshiba-laptop/018766d2-7929-4d30-9275-22297da797bf
  6. Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba Satellite Laptop Randomly Changes to Portrait Orientation: I've seen this symptom on older posts here, but haven't seen a real solution - just workarounds. Any idea why my laptop screen sometimes switches to Portrait orientation on its own? The system is not set to tablet mode....
  7. Toshiba Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptops: Many are having issues with certain Toshiba Laptops running 1903.I rolled back to 1803 but I,m still being offered 1903.Is there any way we could elevate this so MS blocks it? Feed Back Hub has not prevented us from being offered 1903....
  8. Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba laptop: I have a USB devise to make my PC go faster, it say's plug in turn PC on and hold the reboot button, but I don't no what button that is. Can you help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop/3a56aa55-9077-43b9-8d6a-223d4714944c
  9. Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Laptop slow all the time.: Hello. I have a Toshiba laptop and it is running very slow all the time. Toshiba has stopped manufacturing laptops so in am asking for help here. Can someone help me diagnose my PC? I have Windows 10 latest release. Fresh install from USB key drive and prior Windows 7 on...
  10. Toshiba Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Toshiba Laptop: I had to restart my laptop to clear it for my mom to use. When setting it back up the wrong email was entered for microsoft. My gmail is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it used *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. It is stuck at the login screen. I...