Windows 10: Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...

Discus and support Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm trying to change the virtual memory on my PC, and it will not save the changes I am making after inputting my own values on the control panel, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Patryk Williams, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...

I'm trying to change the virtual memory on my PC, and it will not save the changes I am making after inputting my own values on the control panel, so then I referred to this other post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-change-virtual-memory-size-in-windows-10/904ed9f7-36fc-46c7-8fa7-17658704a6e4However, after putting this command into the command prompt:wmic computersystem where name="%computername%" set AutomaticManagedPagefile=falseand hitting enter, it comes up with:ERROR: Code = 0x80041003 Description = Access denied Facility = WMIHow would I go about fixing this?

:)

Patryk Williams, Jan 28, 2023
Thema:

Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...

1. Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage... - Similar Threads - Trying change virtual

2. Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...: I'm trying to change the virtual memory on my PC, and it will not save the changes I am making after inputting my own values on the control panel, so then I referred to this other post:...
  3. Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to change virtual memory size, but Access denied when trying to "switch form manage...: I'm trying to change the virtual memory on my PC, and it will not save the changes I am making after inputting my own values on the control panel, so then I referred to this other post:...
  4. Access denied when trying to switch form manage to custom virtual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied when trying to switch form manage to custom virtual memory: I'm trying to change the virtual memory on my PC, and it will not save the changes I am making after inputting my own values on the control panel, so then I referred to this other post:...
  5. Access denied when trying to chang priority.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied when trying to chang priority.: When I try to change priority of my game Fifa 23 I get the text "Access denied" And i don't know why I've tried multiple tutorials on youtube and google but neither one has worked. Anyone know why i dont have acces? The game, and my account is both administartors....
  6. Access denied when trying to chang priority.

Access denied when trying to chang priority.: When I try to change priority of my game Fifa 23 I get the text "Access denied" And i don't know why I've tried multiple tutorials on youtube and google but neither one has worked. Anyone know why i dont have acces? The game, and my account is both administartors....
  7. Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied: Hello I have a problem my external hard drive is broken and I need to initialize the disk but this gets in the way. Please help me asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-disk-manager-access-denied/96949486-3f9c-4c8f-aff4-f3b262c2c6cd
  8. Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied

Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied: Hello I have a problem my external hard drive is broken and I need to initialize the disk but this gets in the way. Please help me asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-disk-manager-access-denied/96949486-3f9c-4c8f-aff4-f3b262c2c6cd
  9. Error: Access Denied, when trying to change priority of a game in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: Access Denied, when trying to change priority of a game in Task Manager: When is go to task manager as an administrator and try to change the priority of a game i get the message 'access denied ' ***Original title: Task Manager 'access denied'***...
  10. Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual Disk Manager Access Denied: Hello I have a problem my external hard drive is broken and I need to initialize the disk but this gets in the way. Please help me asap[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-disk-manager-access-denied/ae295766-9a1d-4163-a6b6-80325094399f