Windows 10: Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop

Discus and support Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Brianna Odom and I need help. So i had this drawing tablet for 5 years now, and i want to unistall it completely. At the time i did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brianna Odom, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop

Hello,

My name is Brianna Odom and I need help.

So i had this drawing tablet for 5 years now, and i want to unistall it completely. At the time i did unistall the driver but put it back on my laptop, but not with the dic, but online. Now everytime i try to unistall this package driver from my laptop, it keeps popping up this error on the left of my screen. If you have any advice on how i can get rid of this, that would be extremly helpful.

Thank you,

Brianna Odom

Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop [​IMG]

On the left of the screen is the error, On the right, highlighted in gray is the package driver i want to uninstall from my laptop

:)

Brianna Odom, Feb 13, 2020

2. How to Completely Uninstall Driver/Tablet Mode

I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the
    art tablet driver was able to successfully set up on my laptop, but some of the features of the art tablet refuse to function and I suspect it has something to do with some kind of mistake I made when trying to uninstall the features.

The art tablet works perfectly fine when hooked up to a different Windows 10 laptop: one that doesn't have touch screen, pen, or tablet mode. Based on this, I'm thinking one of those three features are interfering with the art tablet driver - I just don't
    know how to uninstall any of those on my own laptop if need be.

I'm not tech savvy in the slightest. Any simple instructions would be much appreciated.

AmourLumineux, Feb 13, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop

Uninstalling a driver completely

There can be some cases where a driver becomes corrupted which can lead to many of the issues like BSODs, Device not working properly etc. To troubleshoot this issue, completely removing the driver from the System and reinstalling the latest one helps.

This article is in 2 parts-one Uninstalling the Device driver and second is to reinstall the device driver.

Uninstalling the Driver

To completely remove the driver, please follow the below steps:

For Windows 10/8.1

• Right Click Start Button and Select Device Manager

• Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop 4cc8607d-bc04-443d-9797-6ea7926aed97?upload=true.png
    For Windows 7

• Open Run by Pressing Windows key+R Simaltaneously.
    • Type in Diskmgmt.msc and Press Enter.
    • On the new Window that opens, Device Manager Window opens that shows every device installed on your computer.

• Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop 8dc42c10-96eb-4487-a3be-26a1b3cd45d4?upload=true.png
    • To uninstall the driver from your computer, expand the respective category. For example, I am here uninstalling my Bluetooth Driver.
    • Do this for the driver you are told to. Expand the List:

• Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop d9cf73f0-2ef5-46a8-af81-89ab85878693?upload=true.png
    • Now, the next step is to uninstall the device. For that, right-click the Device and click Uninstall.

• Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop ed397e97-291c-4b25-9dbd-627146d709b8?upload=true.png
    • On the new Window, Check the box, delete the device software for this device and click Uninstall.

• Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop 15a10a07-99bb-47b7-b3fc-7b6cce17491a?upload=true.png

• Reboot the Computer.
    Reinstalling the device

• To get the newest copy of the driver available, head over to the manufacturer website and download the newest copy of the driver available. The
      Driver Reference Table also lists the device driver websites but it is recommended that you go to the manufacturer website for getting the latest drivers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop

1. Trying to completely uninstall my Turcom Tablet driver off my laptop - Similar Threads - Trying completely uninstall

2. Is my laptop turned off completely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop turned off completely ?: I recently stumbled upon this post about the screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-on-time-is-24-hours/bb7c5799-8abb-4c2e-9779-ffcc29254beaI usually use my laptop for around 3-4 hours daily and was wondering why it shows the battery...
  3. Is my laptop turned off completely ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my laptop turned off completely ?: I recently stumbled upon this post about the screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-on-time-is-24-hours/bb7c5799-8abb-4c2e-9779-ffcc29254beaI usually use my laptop for around 3-4 hours daily and was wondering why it shows the battery...
  4. Audio driver does not completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio driver does not completely uninstall: I want to update my audio drivers. Unfortunately, the Audio driver update that my manufacturer provided is a major update, and updating it with my current driver installed causes the audio to get distorted.But when I try to uninstall the audio driver, it does not get...
  5. Audio driver does not completely uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio driver does not completely uninstall: I want to update my audio drivers. Unfortunately, the Audio driver update that my manufacturer provided is a major update, and updating it with my current driver installed causes the audio to get distorted.But when I try to uninstall the audio driver, it does not get...
  6. Uninstalling a driver completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstalling a driver completely: I hope this makes sense. I had a Samsung 208 DVD/CD reader/writer which was fine with Windows 7 but only worked spasmodically with Windows 10. I tried uninstalling the device many times, with only temporary success before I got the error code 38 yet again. So last week I...
  7. MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops: Hi All, If any users are having issues finding drivers for MicroMax Tablets and Laptops from India with their Windows 10 updates issues without any proper drivers. Please proceed to MicroMax India Official Site to download drivers...
  8. How to Completely Uninstall Driver/Tablet Mode

How to Completely Uninstall Driver/Tablet Mode: I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the art tablet driver...
  9. Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode

Issue Uninstalling Driver/Tablet Mode: I've been trying for more than a month now to uninstall Tablet Mode on my laptop to accommodate the driver for my art tablet. However, whenever I try connecting the two devices, there always seem to be issues. I uninstalled the Lenovo Pen Features, and the art tablet driver...
  10. Tablet turns off completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet turns off completely: I only want to turn screen off. Can't find Setting that needs change. Advice requested please? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/tablet-turns-off-completely/ddcf7547-f775-4dda-9c0e-36e08a153c0f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turcom uninstall