Windows 10: trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

Discus and support trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KellylnBX, Jun 23, 2020.

1. KellylnBX Win User

trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the device manager it is listed as a speaker CDN5. I do not have any info on the manufacturer of the mp3 or a manual, other than it should be compatible with windows 10 which I am using.

:)

KellylnBX, Jun 23, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Jun 23, 2020
  3. syncing music from windows 10 to mp3 player.

Hi Michael,

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1. What is the make and model of the mp3 player?

2. How have you connected the mp3 player to the system?

The mp3 player might not be configured properly, which is causing the sync issue. I suggest you to plug in the device and refer the steps provided in the below article to sync the device with Windows Media Player and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/set-device-sync-media-player#1TC=windows-8 (Also applies to Windows
    10)

Hope this helps to sync the device with the Media player. Do keep us posted.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Spookie Win User

Deep Freeze, Windows Media Player and MP3 players

Does anyone have Deep Freeze on their machine and use Windows Media Player to sync files to an MP3 player? I've tried it and continue to get an unknown error. Even when the computer is thawed I receive the same error. Only on computers where Deep Freeze has never been installed is this not a problem. *Bang Head :banghead:

Thanks for all of your help.

-Spook

Spookie, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player - Similar Threads - trying connect mp3

2. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  3. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  4. Media player sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  5. Media player sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player sync: I have my libraries. On a SD card in my pc. When ever I try to sync to a thumb drive. It says sync done, but when I look at the sync results they all have an error. No error number or message just error....
  6. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  7. Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player

Mp3 Players and Windows Media Player: Can you tell me which Mp3 players are compatible with Windows Media Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-players-and-windows-media-player/6773ea04-cc75-46d0-81b0-b43bdd584f87
  8. can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player

can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player: can i rip an mp3 disc in windows media player then sync it to my mp3 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-rip-an-mp3-disc-in-windows-media-player-then/fefa007f-f583-4bd9-aa3d-db1557810cd3
  9. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

Syncing files from media player to mp3 player: I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to write more files but many files are not loading onto the player? I'm thinking it may be the format of the music but don't really...
  10. windows media player will not connect to device (MP3)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player will not connect to device (MP3): I can pull up WMP and my music is there but after the last update it won't connect to device to sync my music ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-will-not-connect-to-device/6a69a470-9590-4c21-9cda-5d1758bfc06d