Windows 10: Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to...

Discus and support Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to connect. Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarnellZB, Jan 3, 2020.

1. DarnellZB Win User

Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to...

Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to connect.

Thanks!

:)

DarnellZB, Jan 3, 2020

2. trying to get replacement USB transceiver for my wireless keyboard

trying to get replacement USB transceiver for my wireless keyboard

BassamEl Etr, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Pat1k Win User

Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to...

Universal transceiver for MS 900 & 4000

Hi MS Community

I am using the MS wireless keyboard 900 and the MS wireless mouse 4000.

Both are coming along with an individual USB transceiver which is quite inconvenient.

is there any chance to use the same universal USB transceiver for both products?

thanks for your help

Pat

Pat1k, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Trying to connect ms wireless all-in-one keyboard to nano transceiver v2.0. Cannot get to... - Similar Threads - Trying connect wireless

2. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  3. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver: hello i have a ms all in one keyboard but the nano reiver is broken.by chance i have another one.is it possible to connect the keyboard to the other nano receiver ?thanks...
  4. connecting al in one keyboard to nano receiver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2: Wireless keyboard and transceiver both acquired in a job lot of computer bits I purchased.The Nano receiver IS detected when I plug it in.But the keyboard does not work.I have tried different USB ports and different computers.I have tried searching for the keyboard itself as...
  6. I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2

I have a wireless microsoft N9Z keyboard and I have a Nano Transciever v2: Wireless keyboard and transceiver both acquired in a job lot of computer bits I purchased.The Nano receiver IS detected when I plug it in.But the keyboard does not work.I have tried different USB ports and different computers.I have tried searching for the keyboard itself as...
  7. Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0: Can the Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 scan and connect to Bluetooth low energy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-nano-transceiver-v10/bbba9e57-e08e-40de-a201-14755c41a80d
  8. Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0

Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0: Can the Microsoft Nano Transceiver v1.0 scan and connect to Bluetooth low energy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-nano-transceiver-v10/bbba9e57-e08e-40de-a201-14755c41a80d
  9. New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard

New Lenovo all in one and trying to connect wireless mouse and keyboard: I am trying to get the wireless keyboard and mouse to work that came with the computer. It is not working. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-lenovo-all-in-one-and-trying-to-connect/2e327f6b-8885-4e3e-9d2a-11533f965d99
  10. Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver

Microsoft Wireless Keyboard usb transceiver: Hi there My usb dongle for my keyboard and mouse is broken. Do you provide a replacement? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-keyboard-usb-transceiver/9362f2cb-a33b-4adf-b1da-99390ce0f149