Windows 10: trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

Discus and support trying to connect my ps4 to laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; trying to connect my ps4 to laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertGwyn1, Sep 20, 2020.

1. trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

:)

RobertGwyn1, Sep 20, 2020
  2. _Gary Win User

how to connect ps4

Hi,

Would you give us a few more information what you are trying to accomplish with your PS4 for us to provide the best resolution for you? trying to connect my ps4 to laptop :)

1. Are you trying to connect your PS4 controller to your PC?

2. Are you trying to connect your PS4 console to your PC?

Best regards,

Gary

_Gary, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Sep 20, 2020
  4. trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

trying to connect my ps4 to laptop

1. trying to connect my ps4 to laptop - Similar Threads - trying connect ps4

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. Ps4 remote connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 remote connect: So when i try and connect my Microsoft account to mincraft it gives me a code and a website i go to the website and put in the code. Then i give it my email and password then it gives me a verification code i put it in the it says your microsoft account has been connected you...
  4. Xbox and PS4 controller wont connect to my desktop anymore but will with my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox and PS4 controller wont connect to my desktop anymore but will with my laptop: I'm not able to connect a controller to my Bluetooth because it doesn't show up in Bluetooth devices when I try to connect it. I get a ghost connect sometimes called Xbox wireless controller even when i'm not trying to connect the controller. This didn't used to be problem,...
  5. Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Connecting my ps4 to my Microsoft account: I have tried to connect my ps4 to my Microsoft account and every time it says something went wrong but in my phone it says it was all fine This is unrelated to xbox...
  6. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  7. PS4 connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 connection: Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-connection/6867e9d4-eeca-407f-b56a-be4bdaa70e5e
  8. how to connect ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect ps4: I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-ps4/42087966-c3dc-4a22-9baf-41b997f6d162
  9. Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Connecting Laptop and a PS4 to a monitor with 1 HDMI connection: Hello, So I have a simple monitor that only have 1 HDMI connection. I tried connecting my PS4 (console) and my Laptop which is a Macbook Pro 2017 (USB-C connection) with an HDMI Splitter ( https://www.google.co.il/search?saf....gws-wiz-img.gLnG3vWhxUw#imgrc=E1cxSTYwevpv1M: )...
  10. ps4 connection failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 connection failure: My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked. The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr Dns...