Windows 10: Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera

Discus and support Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi there, Sorry i cant find a forum that seems to help with this issue or similar type issue.If its not for this forum,where can i get some help.thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by winUser2019, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera

hi there,
    Sorry i cant find a forum that seems to help with this issue or similar type issue.If its not for this forum,where can i get some help.thanks
    Am trying to connect a mitsubishi nm-c110 cctv networking surveillance camera for security in my house.And have tried a regular lan cable and a crossover cable,which is what the user guide says to use for a direct connection to the pc,using a browser to access the camera via http://192.168.30.220/ in my browser but am getting a message that

"This site can’t be reached
    192.168.30.220 took too long to respond."

Have switched ends of the cable and attached the opposite ends to the previous time and still have the same message above.HOW do i connect this cctv camera?

Have checked the CONTROL PANEL internet connections and the Ethernet says it is an "unidentified network".

"Windows Network Diagnostics" from the browser after it fails to connect to the ip above address.The result it says is:

"Problems found

Problem with wireless adapter or access point

"Ethbernet" doesnt have a valid IP configuration

etc"

WHY does the camera not come up as connected?? I have used both a regular lan cable and a crossover cable and also one called a patch cable but i think it is the same as the lan cable??

There is an IP Setting utility that i installed, that gives messge that it cant change the ip address.It asks for the devices' mac address and the ip above.I did enter the correct mac address and the iP Address 192.168.30.220

The instructions say to use a "Cross lan cable" for a direct connection to the pc.

HOW to make this work??

Thanks

:)

winUser2019, Dec 28, 2019
  2. flmatter Win User

Please guide me , I need to know about CCTV camera wire.

Not enough info for the first one listed but I would imagine an rj45 and separate power supply hooked to a receiver then out to tv/monitor
    The second one is wireless and you need to setup its network and connect to a laptop/desktop/tablet or smartphone before transferring to tv, unless tv is a smart wifi version.
    http://www.dlink.com/us/en/home-sol...s/dcs-5020l-pan-tilt-day-night-network-camera I would use something like this from dlink or a Panasonic or Samsung version of it.

flmatter, Dec 28, 2019
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera

Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera

1. Trying to Connect Network CCTV Camera - Similar Threads - Trying Connect Network

2. why is cctv camera is important?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is cctv camera is important?: optimus tech solution one of the best security solution provider in faridabad haryana , For over 10 years we have been able to serve various industries in India with our security solutions, cctv camera dealers in faridabad , cctv camera installation in faridabad , cctv camera...
  3. why is cctv camera is important?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is cctv camera is important?: optimus tech solution one of the best security solution provider in faridabad haryana , For over 10 years we have been able to serve various industries in India with our security solutions, cctv camera dealers in faridabad , cctv camera installation in faridabad , cctv camera...
  4. The technology used in Exum CCTV cameras

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The technology used in Exum CCTV cameras: We just want to start making CCTV cameras. We hope that you can use the latest technologies in these CCTV cameras Currently, we have displayed test samples of this surveillance camera called Exum surveillance camera on our site and we want to see if these cameras are good and...
  5. The technology used in Exum CCTV cameras

The technology used in Exum CCTV cameras: We just want to start making CCTV cameras. We hope that you can use the latest technologies in these CCTV cameras Currently, we have displayed test samples of this surveillance camera called Exum surveillance camera on our site and we want to see if these cameras are good and...
  6. CCTV

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CCTV: How do I link my CCTV cameras to my Microsoft account please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cctv/bfe165a0-fd4c-4444-a7f7-8ea78acc38c3
  7. CCTV APP for Windows

CCTV APP for Windows: Window 10 is the latest version of windows. But sometimes I could not find the right APP due to computability issues. Recently I purchase the new version of windows 10 by my CCTV camera app not running on that so I search a lot for the solution. Finally, I got my solution...
  8. TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TRYING TO CONNECT PRINTER TO NETWORK: I had to replace my gateway and now the printer I had in my network says windows can't access it when I try to open it in the network. It says to check the name spelling. The name on the one I am trying to access which is listed in the network is Workforce 840 and the name on...
  9. Trying to connect printer to network

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to connect printer to network: I want to connect my printer HP Office JetPro 6970 to the network. The printer is offline now and I try to get it online to use on my computer. This printer is connected to the internet wirelessly....
  10. CCTV help software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CCTV help software: Hi there I have a Hik vision CCTV system but when I have been viewing the software from overnight it has infrared but when the street lights go out the cameras don't see anything I.E it goes very dark any idea how I fix this?...