Windows 10: trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc

Discus and support trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help us connect a new logitech mouse to our desktop computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VeronicaMalone1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc

Can anyone help us connect a new logitech mouse to our desktop computer?

:)

VeronicaMalone1, Mar 16, 2019

2. Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

Hello. My Logitech m325 wireless mouse doesn't connect to the pc. I have downloaded the unifying software to connect it. The software detects the Logitech usb. However, when I get to the step where I restart the mouse to connect, it doesn't connect and doesn't detect it. I have restarted the pc and I have restarted the mouse correctly. The mouse battery is okay as well. Please help.

Non PC Expert, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 16, 2019
  4. trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc

1. trying to connect new logitech wireless mouse to pc - Similar Threads - trying connect logitech

2. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  3. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech wireless mouse: i have a Logitech wireless mouse, and it has served me very well since i got it but as of late I've noticed a problem with the mouse, it seems to always be scrolling down or to the right, not sure why but sometimes if scrolling is available it will scroll and it has made...
  4. Logitech wireless mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard

bought new logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but no connection with wireless keyboard: Bought new Logitech mouse. Mouse works fine but wireless keyboard will not type. help. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-new-logitech-mouse-mouse-works-fine-but-no/58f71186-e078-4adc-88c3-57d15fac4ea2
  6. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I just bought a new cordless mouse same as old one Logitech. Mouse scrolls fine but cannot type on keyboard also Logitech and worked fine with old mouse. I place cursor in bar to type but grayed out and nothing shows up. I cannot figure the issue. Any suggestions?...
  7. Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logitech M325 Wireless mouse not working with window10 on new laptop: I recently purchased a new laptop and want to use my M325 wireless mouse with it. I have tried everything and it does not work. It works fine on my all-in-1 desktop without the little USB thingy (sorry, can't remember what it's called). It will not work with my laptop,...
  8. My Logitech wireless mouse is not working

My Logitech wireless mouse is not working: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-logitech-wireless-mouse-is-not-working/81554924-d44e-4961-ba40-a25af938e605
  9. CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE

CONNECTING MY LOGITECH WIRELESS MOUSE: JUST PURCHASED A LOGITECH WIRELESS CONTROL PLUS M510 AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE LAPTOP TO RESPOND TO IT. I HAVENT USED A WIRELESS IN QUITE A WHILE, BUT I SEEM TO RECALL IT CAME WITH A SMALL (RECEIVER?) FOR THE USB PORT. THIS MOUSE DID NOT. AM I MISSING SOMETHING??...
  10. New Logitech Mouse

New Logitech Mouse: I bought a new Logitech Wireless Mouse. But I am having issues locating the Serial Number. The SN that is on the mouse is not working. It's s Logitech m275 mouse. I would like to download the software for it. Please help! Thanks in advance! 48292