Windows 10: Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.

Discus and support Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I've been trying to play Sea of Thieves for a week now, but I always get the "Marblebeard" connection error, which is related to NAT. However my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joserlan Santos, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.

Hi. I've been trying to play Sea of Thieves for a week now, but I always get the "Marblebeard" connection error, which is related to NAT. However my NAT is in "Open", and after contacting SoT support they stopped responding to me I saw that I don't have Xbox Live services in my Windows "Services" only the "Xbox Accessory Management" Service". I would like to know if this has anything related to this error, and if so, how to install them. They also talk about opening ports on the router, but I don't know how. I couldn't even do the tutorial.Moved from: [PT-BR]

:)

Joserlan Santos, Jul 5, 2021

2. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    "Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week.

1. Trying to connect to SoT servers for a week. - Similar Threads - Trying connect SoT

2. Problem with headphones in SoT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with headphones in SoT: Hello and welcome. I have Senhheiser Momentum 4 headphones and Windows 11. When I turn on SoT, they go into hands-free telephone mode, which makes comfortable gaming impossible. This problem occurred with other headphones of this brand and on Windows 10, but I could turn off...
  3. Problem with headphones in SoT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with headphones in SoT: Hello and welcome. I have Senhheiser Momentum 4 headphones and Windows 11. When I turn on SoT, they go into hands-free telephone mode, which makes comfortable gaming impossible. This problem occurred with other headphones of this brand and on Windows 10, but I could turn off...
  4. "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE" While trying to connect to minecraft server

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE" While trying to connect to minecraft server: So, I was trying to connect to my favirote minecraft server, and out of nowhere a BSoD that said "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE"This is about what i saw::Your PC Han ran into a problem and needs to restartFor more information scan this QR Code:[qr code]For support, heres the...
  5. "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE" While trying to connect to minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE" While trying to connect to minecraft server: So, I was trying to connect to my favirote minecraft server, and out of nowhere a BSoD that said "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE"This is about what i saw::Your PC Han ran into a problem and needs to restartFor more information scan this QR Code:[qr code]For support, heres the...
  6. "KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE" While trying to connect to minecraft server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server

in Windows 10 News
    An error occurred trying to connect to the WSUS server: [ATTACH]Windows Server Update Service (WSUS) handles the distribution of updates that are released by Microsoft Updates to computers on a network. It is a Windows service that will manage and deploy the updates, patches, and hotfixes for the Windows server and client...
  8. SOT Microsoft Store install issues.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    SOT Microsoft Store install issues.: I already own the game and am trying to reinstall it again. When i try to download it via the Microsoft Store on either my C or D drive D has more space, it won't let me download it on that drive. I have tried the wsreset trick and there is no fix. The Install button is there...
  9. Server connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server connectivity: I have been having the server connectivity problem where it says that it is blocked. I didnt had this issue last month but this one doesnt let me play forza horizon 4 online. I followed all the steps when I click the "more information button" it fixed it temporarily but it...
  10. SoT trying to set up a second account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SoT trying to set up a second account: I got this game for my son, and he has been enjoying it, but lamenting the fact that most of his friends are playing other games. I bought a second copy so that we can play together (different win 10 machines) but I am having a difficult time figuring out how to log into the...