Windows 10: Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

Discus and support Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am from South Africa, and things seem to work a bit different here. I'm trying to purchase a replacement Transceiver for a Microsoft wireless... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Concretewise, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

I am from South Africa, and things seem to work a bit different here. I'm trying to purchase a replacement Transceiver for a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. Called the Microsoft Store many times and no one takes you call. Called Head Office, and they say they will transfer you, then you also get cut off. Anyone from Microsoft on this platform that can assist?

:)

Concretewise, Jun 7, 2019

2. Lumia 650 for sale in South Africa

Hi Pieter,

To answer your query, we suggest that you contact the Microsoft Sales and Support in South Africa.

Microsoft Sales and Support (South Africa)

Phone number: 0800 167 344

Hours for Store Phone Support: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update for South Africa

Hi

Thank you for the email. Yes we do run Windows 10 Pro and mobile in South Africa but the issue is that I have tried several times to download the mobile Anniversary update following the indicated steps yet it is still not available in South Africa. My question
    is when will us in South Africa be able to download the mobile Anniversary update? The update is available in Europe and some African countries yet not in South Africa. Nobody at Microsoft South Africa can tell me when it will be available for download in
    SA.... So frustrating! It looks like not even people in this group knows.....

DerickBrits, Jun 7, 2019
  4. MPott Win User

Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

When will Cortana be available in South Africa?

Add me to the list of people who would like to see Cortana in South Africa

MPott, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

1. Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa - Similar Threads - Trying contact Microsoft

2. hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...: hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i find my phone through IMEI NUMBER OR SERIAL NUMBER IF POSSIBLE?...
  3. hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...: hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i find my phone through IMEI NUMBER OR SERIAL NUMBER IF POSSIBLE?...
  4. hi,my name is ambani rambidi from south africa..i was robbed a phone 4 days ago,how can i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. microsoft contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft contact: With a company the size of Microsoft why is it impossible to contact them by phone with a LIVE agent/Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-contact/5f03295b-706c-4de3-96c6-13c73b12040d
  6. When will the incorrect decimal symbol for South Africa regional settings be fixed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When will the incorrect decimal symbol for South Africa regional settings be fixed?: When will the incorrect decimal symbol for South Africa regional settings be fixed? It should be a period and not a comma. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-incorrect-decimal-symbol-for-south/8f65949c-02f1-442d-807d-1e3802220a91
  7. Trying to install microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install microsoft store: How do i install microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-microsoft-store/ba1abdc3-d7f3-422d-8371-dc3acee545b8
  8. How to contact microsoft store support?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to contact microsoft store support?: I got my minecraft windows 10 edition in my xbox hotmail, but I want to transfer it to my other account gmail. But I don't know how to contact the support, I just can't find where to send an email to microsoft ;-;...
  9. medal of honor south pacific

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    medal of honor south pacific: why wont it run in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medal-of-honor-south-pacific/cd4e42cd-860c-4193-b8d1-230c55f34771
  10. I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why insist on me filling out family details?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why insist on me filling out family details?: I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why does M.S. insist on me filling out family details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-do-not-have-a-family-here-in-south-africa-so-why/2af393b1-ea19-43dd-90f0-b7f6719bcd30

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Where in South Africa is a MicroSoft store