Windows 10: Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

Discus and support Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am from South Africa, and things seem to work a bit different here. I'm trying to purchase a replacement Transceiver for a Microsoft wireless... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Concretewise, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

I am from South Africa, and things seem to work a bit different here. I'm trying to purchase a replacement Transceiver for a Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. Called the Microsoft Store many times and no one takes you call. Called Head Office, and they say they will transfer you, then you also get cut off. Anyone from Microsoft on this platform that can assist?

:)

Concretewise, Jun 7, 2019

2. Lumia 650 for sale in South Africa

Hi Pieter,

To answer your query, we suggest that you contact the Microsoft Sales and Support in South Africa.

Microsoft Sales and Support (South Africa)

Phone number: 0800 167 344

Hours for Store Phone Support: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Feel free to get back to us for any further assistance.

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Anniversary Update for South Africa

Hi

Thank you for the email. Yes we do run Windows 10 Pro and mobile in South Africa but the issue is that I have tried several times to download the mobile Anniversary update following the indicated steps yet it is still not available in South Africa. My question
    is when will us in South Africa be able to download the mobile Anniversary update? The update is available in Europe and some African countries yet not in South Africa. Nobody at Microsoft South Africa can tell me when it will be available for download in
    SA.... So frustrating! It looks like not even people in this group knows.....

DerickBrits, Jun 7, 2019
  4. MPott Win User

Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

When will Cortana be available in South Africa?

Add me to the list of people who would like to see Cortana in South Africa

MPott, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa

1. Trying to contact Microsoft Store in South Africa - Similar Threads - Trying contact Microsoft

2. error while trying to pay on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while trying to pay on Microsoft Store: While I am trying to pay on the Microsoft Store, the transaction keeps stopping in the middle with error TT08vnsMh0WeWSD/.25.1.11.16 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-trying-to-pay-on-microsoft-store/007c9648-e708-45e6-af3d-ea636208b217
  3. where is my contacts stored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is my contacts stored: Where are the contacts stored ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-contacts-stored/62deb76b-e49e-4b94-ad50-2212f5c9821a
  4. how to contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to contact Microsoft: is there a way to contact Microsoft? does Microsoft even monitor these pleas for help when their product is broken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft/25093d54-d9d7-4cb3-ab1d-7a95aa481ebe"
  5. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  6. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?: Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by turning on "show only contacts with phone numbers" but is seems that many of them have gone missing. Where do I find the...
  7. Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Store -signing error "try latter" message: Is this a new issue that MS is having these weeks or is there a problem on my end ,cause I have tried troubleshooting, /sfc scan (well not in safe mode) , change to local account then back to MS account, using Advanced System care for the registry , checked for malware...
  8. I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why insist on me filling out family details?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why insist on me filling out family details?: I DO NOT have a family here in South Africa - so why does M.S. insist on me filling out family details? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-do-not-have-a-family-here-in-south-africa-so-why/2af393b1-ea19-43dd-90f0-b7f6719bcd30
  9. tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?

tried download app from microsoft store "pending" ?: tried download app onto edge but am getting only "pending" notification.. yet apps downloaded yesterday without glitch. whats causing this?*Shock what? no help yet? I guess ill have to ask elsewhere.*Mad 78446
  10. Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?

Skype Contacts: How To Store Information?: Hi, this may seem like a simple question, but I need the input of the I.T experts from this community! I've got a bunch of contacts on my Skype account now and I'm finding it very hard to recall each contact's information. I just want to save text that lists...