Windows 10: Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working

Discus and support Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Jimmy Buffett concert DVD that plays great (video) with VLC music player. I'm trying to convert the files to MP3 so I can burn a CD and play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charliedog, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working

I have a Jimmy Buffett concert DVD that plays great (video) with VLC music player. I'm trying to convert the files to MP3 so I can burn a CD and play it in my car. I've read the directions so many times I almost have them memorized, and I've watched VLC's video on YouTube, but after doing the conversion and playing the music back on VLC, it sounds like it's double-time, the playback is twice the speed of the recording-almost gibberish.

I wonder if there's a setting to control that-or if I changed some setting w/o realizing it to cause that. I'm open to ideas or suggestions. TIA

Larry aka
    Bristol, TN

:)

Charliedog, Jan 30, 2019
  2. RhonniHQ Win User

convert mp4 to mp3 using vlc latest version

help with how to convert mp4 to mp3 using VLC

RhonniHQ, Jan 30, 2019
  3. GTS-NJ Win User
    convert mp4 to mp3 using vlc latest version

VLC is not a Microsoft product. Why ask in a Windows support forum?

You can find support information and documentation here

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Also, web search on convert mp4 to mp3 using VLC promptly found good information on this.

GTS-NJ, Jan 30, 2019
  4. psyko12 Win User

Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working

DVD movie to mp3?

Hi guys, I'm in a pinch here lol, my dad want's the tracks off a Cliff Richard concert DVD converted into mp3 format for his zen, My problem is idk the software to use, could you recommend me 1 thats compatible with 64 bit os. Thanks, hoping for your quick response.

~psyk

psyko12, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working

1. Trying to convert a concert DVD to MP3 with VLC not working - Similar Threads - Trying convert concert

2. Safe free mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Safe free mp3 converter: Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew of any free and safe mp3 converter that doesn’t give virus? submitted by /u/Arrow45877 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k0h8b3/safe_free_mp3_converter/
  3. Convert MP3 file To Text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert MP3 file To Text?: Is there a free non spy app to do this? A Cursory GOOGLE search seemed to indicate that there may be some online remedies but I would rather not upload. I took a phone recording .arm file and used VLC to convert it to an MP3 file. Now I want to convert the MP3 file to text. I...
  4. I’m losing my mind trying to convert YouTube videos to MP3.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m losing my mind trying to convert YouTube videos to MP3.: I really don’t get it how big YouTubers can overlay clips over what they recorded. I’ve asked this question before but still I’m not sure enough because the PC that I’m editing with (Windows 10, DavinciResolve) is also for gaming and kinda expensive. So far, YouTube-dl is the...
  5. My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly

My MP3 Converter App Isn't Working Properly: I have installed My MP3 Coverter but it will not convert my videos to just music files. It just says cannot convert. Is there an issue with this format?...
  6. DVD drive doesn't read some DVD's music concert DVD's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive doesn't read some DVD's music concert DVD's: Hi, I was trying to watch some music concert DVD's in my laptop but my DVD-RW doesn't read them. I tested and it reads CD's and DVD's that I have created myself. I reinstalled the drivers, I checked that the DVD's region is the correct one, but when I insert them in the...
  7. my mp4 to mp3 converter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my mp4 to mp3 converter: hello for the past serval days my converter has not been working right I go to youtube.com and copy and paste the link and nothing happens is the converter out of date or need an updated version thank you David wright 904 207 2992...
  8. Convert MTS format to MP3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Convert MTS format to MP3: How can I change a video in MTS to MP3 using a Microsoft product? I've tried WIN Media Player and it doesn't seem to do it. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-mts-format-to-mp3/0efb66ee-fea2-42c4-aefb-6d114973f40c"
  9. how to play mp3 dvd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to play mp3 dvd?: What are the settings to play mp3 dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-play-mp3-dvd/d641aca1-e24e-4afd-958c-76ff7f8e0a4d
  10. Free MP3 to WAV converter

Free MP3 to WAV converter: I'm looking for a Free program to convert MP3's to WAV that will work on Windows 10. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary 21885