Windows 10: trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?

Discus and support trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mr. Ron, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mr. Ron Win User

trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?

:)

Mr. Ron, Sep 29, 2019
  2. tf2029 Win User

How to convert RAW partition to NTFS partition.

Thanks for your reply. Apparently the convert drive to NTFS doesn't work when the drive is RAW. After following your instructions in step 2 I get message "convert is not available for RAW drives.

Any suggestions?

tf2029, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Raw converter tools on Windows 10

What Microsoft 'Raw converter' tools are there on Windows 10? ....to convert .NEF files to .JPG

ChristineBall1, Sep 29, 2019
  4. trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this?

raw file converter what works well

trying to open raw files in photoshop elements so I need to convert to png files I believe

Dan Johnston, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. trying to convert raw files to jpeg, can Windows 10 do this? - Similar Threads - trying convert raw

2. how do I convert heic files to jpeg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I convert heic files to jpeg: how do I convert heic files to jpeg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-heic-files-to-jpeg/e730adf2-be61-46e1-bfa3-795631548beb
  3. how do I convert heic files to jpeg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I convert heic files to jpeg: how do I convert heic files to jpeg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-heic-files-to-jpeg/e730adf2-be61-46e1-bfa3-795631548beb
  4. Converting a JPEG or PNG file to an ICO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting a JPEG or PNG file to an ICO file: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.A ICO file is real nice.It can become, the picture on a desktop shortcut.What I need is to, convert either of these files.To an ICO file.Without, mentioning names. Most of these applications, have a limit.After converting, a few...
  5. Converting a JPEG or PNG file to an ICO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting a JPEG or PNG file to an ICO file: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.A ICO file is real nice.It can become, the picture on a desktop shortcut.What I need is to, convert either of these files.To an ICO file.Without, mentioning names. Most of these applications, have a limit.After converting, a few...
  6. Converting a JPEG or PNG file to an ICO file

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. convert pdf files to jpeg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert pdf files to jpeg: Does anyone know how to convert PDF files to JPEG in Windows 10? I received some pictures of a great niece that I would like to open in my photo editor so that I can print them but they came in PDF form and my photo editor will not accept PDF files. I am using Windows 10,...
  8. Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?

Is it impossible to download raw photos and convert to JPEG?: My Windows 10 Home version does not recognize the direct USB connection from my camera. I purchased a card reader. The photos show up as MRW or Thumbnail. I need these pics in jpeg to download onto real estate listings. I've never had issues downloading pics on older...
  9. convert html file to jpeg file?

convert html file to jpeg file?: I have a document that I need to send. It needs to be sent as a jpeg. How do I convert it to be accepted by the receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-html-file-to-jpeg-file/21f70c0f-026c-4afd-ace3-d960158f6eda"
  10. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"