Windows 10: Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB

Discus and support Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I know this process for long time and everytime been a same. For this time I readed again step by step how to create Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LadislavLipták, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB

Hi everyone.

I know this process for long time and everytime been a same. For this time I readed again step by step how to create Windows installation media. Using original tool from Windows sites and by tutorial there in tool should be choice between versions of Windows but not. I am looking for Win10 Pro. In tool I can choose just a Win10 Home even I trying different language or bit. versions. Do you know someone how to get Win10 Pro for bootable USB. Thank you.

:)

LadislavLipták, Oct 22, 2020

2. Creating a local account in Win10 pro

How do I create a local account in Win10 Pro? I've created local accounts on my laptop with Win10 Home by
    • Select ' Accounts'> 'Family & other users'.
    • 'Add someone else to this PC'

and then going through the account creation process, however my Win10 Pro doesn't have the option for Accounts'> 'Family & other users'. and I can't find a way of creating the account.

Oneeasygeezer, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Agility Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB

how to create a start-up disk for windows 10 pro

Hi,

To help you create a recovery drive, we suggest that you try to follow the steps found in the article below:

We would also need to ask you if you are trying to create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10.

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB

1. Trying to create Win10 Pro from USB - Similar Threads - Trying create Win10

2. win10 pro upgrade from win10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 pro upgrade from win10 home: I'm upgrading my home edition to pro which I have done before with other win10 home pc's, don't need or want the hassle of a new install. I got a win10 pro, its the full pkg, with an install cd. first I did the change key with the generic win 10 pro key, reboot, and then...
  3. Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro

Upgrade from Win10 Home to Win10 Pro: I just completed an upgrade from Win10 Home to Pro. I paid $99 to do this.Everything seemed to be going well, but right at the end, the upgrade terminated giving me an error 0X80070005. My PC was "frozen," so I rebooted.On the reboot, the system went through several rounds of...
  4. Trying to install Win10 on PC that can't boot from USB.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to install Win10 on PC that can't boot from USB.: I am trying to install a fresh copy of Windows 10. The PC does not have a BIOS option to use a USB device to boot from (I have the most current BIOS version). I downloaded the Windows Media Creation Tool (MediaCreationTool20H2) and it will only make a singe ISO image that is...
  5. Create Bootable USB From Win10 Build-1909 ISO

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Create Bootable USB From Win10 Build-1909 ISO: Hi guys. Currently on build 2004 but looking to clean install 1909. Unfortunately the Media Creation Tool will only work for the most recent build which is 2004. What's the best way for me to create a bootable USB with 1909 on it? I have the ISO just need to create the USB....
  6. Creating a USB WIN10 installer on a MAC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a USB WIN10 installer on a MAC: Hi guys, Help me Reddit, you're my last hope! I've been trying for hours to make a WIN10 installation USB (a 16 gig one) on a MAC. MACs are fucking cursed machines, unfortunately, that's what my workplace issued me. I tried through Terminal, with Unetbootin, or just copying...
  7. try create USB for win10 OS but got error code 0x80042405 - 0xA001A

try create USB for win10 OS but got error code 0x80042405 - 0xA001A: I try downloaded and create a USB flash drive OS for my laptop due to my hard drive is dead. but I tried several times always got error code 0x80042405 - 0xA001A I cannot get USB bootable flash drive, I used laptop with win10 pro is dell precision m4800. The laptop is a...
  8. Testing a Win10 Bootable USB media created with Rufus?

Testing a Win10 Bootable USB media created with Rufus?: I had downloaded the latest Media Creation Tool which is the Windows 10 AU update and downloaded the ISO file. Then, I used Rufus to create a bootable USB flash drive whenever I need to perform a clean re-install of Windows 10 AU. I do not want to install the AU update...
  9. Installing Win10 Pro from USB

Installing Win10 Pro from USB: Hi Have another issue with upgrading OS on new laptop that has Win10 Home. I am going to double check that I have indeed burned the correct iso but I think I have. The laptop goes through the install routine from the USB but still shows windows home as activated rather...
  10. Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home

Downgrade from Win10 Pro to Win10 Home: Hi all, Just some kind of confirmation/affirmation to be honest here. I have recently acquired a Surface Pro 3 (i5-256GB model), had Win8, promptly upgraded to Win10. However after playing a while I found a few of the 'Pro' features an... annoyance... and nothing I...