Windows 10: Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation

Discus and support Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; File shows origin as FTR LABS PTY LTD. Certificate was SAFE at the time and seems to have expired in January. I'm trying to update to new version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BABrown13367, May 21, 2020.

1. Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation

File shows origin as FTR LABS PTY LTD. Certificate was SAFE at the time and seems to have expired in January.

I'm trying to update to new version of For The Record and install shield prompt instructs to delete previous version.

When I attempt that in control panel I get the 1628 error and I run in circles.

I'm not computer savvy so I need some techie assist please.

:)

BABrown13367, May 21, 2020
  2. GaneshGandhi1982, May 21, 2020
  3. Error 1628 Failed to complete installation

I try to install MPLAB program but this error get out to me .

1628: Failed to complete installation .

How to solve it ?.

AHM0155524, May 21, 2020
  4. Meralissa Win User

Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation

1628 : Failed to complete installation

I have windows 10 and have been trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection and keep getting 1628: Failed to complete Installation. Have tried everything in their support about it and nothing works.

Meralissa, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation

1. Trying to Delete 2016 FTR Player and 1628: Failed to Complete Installation - Similar Threads - Trying Delete 2016

2. whay im get all time 1628 failed to install ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whay im get all time 1628 failed to install ???: i was read and apply all what i fiind in microsoft answers but im try to install one old game on disk Call of duty 4 but Smart controll its bloks that all time , i dont dont understend whay because its original disck game what its whrong ???...
  3. whay im get all time 1628 failed to install ???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whay im get all time 1628 failed to install ???: i was read and apply all what i fiind in microsoft answers but im try to install one old game on disk Call of duty 4 but Smart controll its bloks that all time , i dont dont understend whay because its original disck game what its whrong ???...
  4. InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    InstallShield Error 1628 cannot complete script based installation: I am trying to install a program that uses the InstallShield platform but when I launch the program it keeps failing with the error 1628. I have tried to register and unregister msiexec.exe, renaming the Installshield folder and running the installer with a clean boot but...
  5. Error 1628 Failed to complete installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 1628 Failed to complete installation: I try to install MPLAB program but this error get out to me . 1628: Failed to complete installation . How to solve it ?. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1628-failed-to-complete-installation/c5090af4-0203-470b-9095-f94645e5b870
  6. InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield Error 1628: Failed to complete installation: Hello, I have been trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2: Ultimate Collection. I have been able to install in previously with no issues. I am trying to reinstall it so I can put it on a different drive. When trying to install the game, InstallShield throws up and error. I have...
  7. InstallShield 1628: Failed to complete Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    InstallShield 1628: Failed to complete Install: Hey there, I was recently trying to install an older "Made for Windows" game off the CD when this error popped up, as of yet not found the solution to fixing it. It would seem that the "InstallShield" folder is missing from the Program files directory all together. Also when...
  8. 1628 : Failed to complete installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1628 : Failed to complete installation: I have windows 10 and have been trying to install Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate collection and keep getting 1628: Failed to complete Installation. Have tried everything in their support about it and nothing works....
  9. Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Professional will not complete installation: Searched the forums but did not come up with this problem being posted here yet. so apologies if I missed it am repeating this. I have a Windows 10 on my computer and recently acquired a copy of Office 2016 Professional through Hubby's work for a discount. However We have...
  10. Office 2016 Installation Failed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Installation Failed: So I was trying to install Office 2016 Pro Plus (Volume licence) and every time I try it just ends up with Microsoft Office encountered an error during setup. This is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea why it's happening (since it doesn't display any specific error...