Windows 10: TRYING TO DELETE DUPLICATE MICROSOFT LOG INS

Discus and support TRYING TO DELETE DUPLICATE MICROSOFT LOG INS in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My original Microsoft login was created using an email address internet provider which I have not used in well over a decade. When I log in, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RVRSWMR, Feb 14, 2021.

1. RVRSWMR Win User

TRYING TO DELETE DUPLICATE MICROSOFT LOG INS

My original Microsoft login was created using an email address internet provider which I have not used in well over a decade. When I log in, Microsoft shows 3 separate login options, 2 of which are NOT valid. I have been unable to figure out or get Microsoft to understand that I NEED only 1 login. I have tried to follow the instructions regarding what I believe to be this issue, all to no avail. I have spoken to a Microsoft rep in the past, with no success at getting them to understand what I'm trying to convey. Any ideas out there??

:)

RVRSWMR, Feb 14, 2021

2. LOG INS

HOW TO CHECK LOG INS ON THIS COMPUTER

Steve Pfister, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    How do you manage "add-ons"?

In my add-ons list, there are three copys of Java plug-ins 1.5.0_08; and a lot of other duplicate files. Is this long list of add-ons slowing down my internet connection speed or slowing down my log-in. How do I know what I can delete? Is there a "CLEANER" to get rid of extra/dead link "ad-Ons"?

Namslas90, Feb 14, 2021
  4. M3cael Win User

Only write one number to log file and delete old ones?

Hey,

I'm trying to have some software read from a .text file a number (GPU Temp) but the software will only the first number in a list (Or the first anything)

Is there a way to have to log file delete the previous entries and write the new number in it's place without any headers?

EDIT:

Sorry I'll try again.

I have some webcam software that can read a number (or whatever) from a text file and then it displays the number as an overlay.

See here: http://10.244.193.13:8081/

I was trying to use GPU-z to do this but as it logs as a list the webcam software can't update properly (also it reads the headings of the file and displays them instead)

Is there anyway to alter the logging to only output just the number (GPU Temp) and to delete the old numbers so the new value is the only value in the file.

M3cael, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. TRYING TO DELETE DUPLICATE MICROSOFT LOG INS - Similar Threads - TRYING DELETE DUPLICATE

2. Reduce Internet Explorer log-ins?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Reduce Internet Explorer log-ins?: Dear Microsoft community,For quite sometime I've had multiple Internet Explorer log-ins even though I don't use it, its only used in my Windows 10 system. As I've seen in my sign-in activity however, the browser comes up as log-ins that are confirmed to be mine, but are...
  3. Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account: Hello there!Every few days I get this strange sign in entry on my windows account. What is strange about this is the fact that is the same IP as any of my previous sign ins. so it should be me. The entry took place about three minutes after booting up my pc and is labeled as...
  4. Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange log ins on my Microsoft Account: Hello there!Every few days I get this strange sign in entry on my windows account. What is strange about this is the fact that is the same IP as any of my previous sign ins. so it should be me. The entry took place about three minutes after booting up my pc and is labeled as...
  5. Duplicate Sign-Ins, Single User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Duplicate Sign-Ins, Single User: Hello all, On start, the sign-in screen has error message saying the password is wrong. This sign-in is using an icon with my username. If I type in my windows password, it works normally. However, there is another option to sign-in using my image and the same username....
  6. log ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    log ins: hi Following a recent Windows 10 update, I now have to log in to EVERYTHING afresh on a daily basis - except sometimes it remembers and I don't! completely randomly. This includes e.mails Outlook, EBay, Facebook etc. Occasionally, I have to log in more than once on the...
  7. LOG INS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOG INS: HOW TO CHECK LOG INS ON THIS COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-ins/932e741a-4ef8-4132-8374-2e9614d3d266
  8. duplicate Microsoft log in accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    duplicate Microsoft log in accounts: how do I delete my account on new laptop? I already had an Microsoft log in, and I want to use it, they won't let me use my email acct...... Indicates email is already used...
  9. log ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    log ins: How do I get rid of the constant log in. I had it fixed till this last update. I am the only one that uses this pc and DO NOT like to constantly log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/log-ins/e85a1df1-fdad-4050-8026-a21de86a2e36
  10. Log Ins/Outs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log Ins/Outs: I have noticed that win 10 does not allow a generic log in screen like 7/8 did. I have 3 users on my pc; if I am the only one logged in, and log out, it just reboots my desktop. If another is logged in and logs out, the same. Is there a magic key to return the log in...