Windows 10: Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

Discus and support Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Few weeks ago I there was a heatwave and my PC would crash to blackscreen, eventually it stopped doing it for like 1-2 weeks and its much cooler now,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jennacide_, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

Few weeks ago I there was a heatwave and my PC would crash to blackscreen, eventually it stopped doing it for like 1-2 weeks and its much cooler now, But it started again today crashing to blackscreen with no audio, So I disabled my CPU overclock and now its crashing to bluescreen with memory_management, it only has been crashing while gaming and while I was reinstalling a game, I've reseated my GPU and RAM multiple times

:)

Jennacide_, Aug 8, 2022

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Aug 8, 2022
  3. my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, Aug 8, 2022
  4. Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

Always Diagnosing

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, the issue still persists after performing the troubleshooting steps recommended. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to experiencing the issue?
    • Were you able to try any other troubleshooting steps aside from the one suggested on this thread?

Note: To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press
    Windows logo key + R, type winver, then select
    OK

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Aug 8, 2022
Thema:

Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

1. Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management - Similar Threads - Trying diagnose what's

2. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  3. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my pc?: My pc just goes blank when ever i click on the taskbar, I would be pleased if someone can help me with this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-wrong-with-my-pc/688ced50-1cff-4558-aa19-1af279d2e2c3
  4. What is wrong with my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  6. What is wrong with my PC?

What is wrong with my PC?: So I was just watching YouTube, and out of nowhere my screen freezes. A few minutes past and it’s unfrozen, but like right after it unfroze a white screen came up. I unplugged my PC to see if that would stop the white screen. When I powered on my pc just stays at an infinite...
  7. What is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management: Few weeks ago I there was a heatwave and my PC would crash to blackscreen, eventually it stopped doing it for like 1-2 weeks and its much cooler now, But it started again today crashing to blackscreen with no audio, So I disabled my CPU overclock and now its crashing to...
  9. Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management

Trying to diagnose what's wrong with my PC, memory_management: Few weeks ago I there was a heatwave and my PC would crash to blackscreen, eventually it stopped doing it for like 1-2 weeks and its much cooler now, But it started again today crashing to blackscreen with no audio, So I disabled my CPU overclock and now its crashing to...
  10. what is wrong with my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is wrong with my PC?: so ever since the drivers got upgraded for my graphics card Radeon R5 the computer has been really slow and all of a sudden i cant install anything from the microsoft store because windows update is "disabled" i eventually found the troubleshooter but it cant seem to find the...