Windows 10: Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

Discus and support Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vladimir Volkov2, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes the account is still there. I repeated that multiple times with the same outcome.

:)

Vladimir Volkov2, Sep 16, 2022
  2. FaisalN. Win User

Disconnecting a school/work email

Hello,

I connected to my school/work email a few months back through Settings > Accounts > Access school or work email. Apparently, the organization controls a lot of my settings, including updates, security, etc. I tried to remove it, and when I click on “Disconnect,” it says “This work or school account cannot be removed by system policy.”

To fix this, I added a new account through Settings > Accounts > Emails & Accounts. I deleted the old account and reset my PC and now I need to pick one of the accounts (old and new) to sign into every time I shutdown and open my PC. I logged into the old account, clicked on “manage” account in settings and disconnected it from my device but IT STILL ISN’T GOING (I can still sign into it when I open my PC) and the school/work email is still there on both accounts, old and new.

FaisalN., Sep 16, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    remove old school accout

Hi Anders,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Open the Settings App.

Go to Accounts.

Select Emails and Accounts, is school Email listed there, if it is, is there an option to disconnect (not remove) from that account?

Select Access Work or School, is school Email listed there, if it is, is there an option to disconnect (not remove) from that account?

On the left, click 'Your Info' is that school account listed on that page?

DaveM121, Sep 16, 2022
  4. John DeV Win User

Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

Work Or School

Hello DJStratton,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please try this if it helps.

Press Start then click Settings(Gear icon) > Accounts > Access work or school > click on the account in the list, then choose Disconnect.

If this does not work, you may need to consider contacting the School to remove your device from their side.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

1. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get... - Similar Threads - Trying disconnect school

2. Work or School account privacy access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work or School account privacy access: HelloWhen a work/school account gets connected to a windows 10/11 PC, how much information is actually shared with them? As per this question, it looks like they cannot monitor what else is happening on my machine.Though it is reassuring to know that, I'd like to understand...
  3. Work or School account privacy access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work or School account privacy access: HelloWhen a work/school account gets connected to a windows 10/11 PC, how much information is actually shared with them? As per this question, it looks like they cannot monitor what else is happening on my machine.Though it is reassuring to know that, I'd like to understand...
  4. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  5. Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to disconnect a work or school account in "Access Work or School" but it doesn't get...: I was trying to disconnect a work or school account from "Access work or school", but after I press "dicsonnect" button and seying "yes" to the pop-up warning message "Are you sure you wont to remove this account? ... it seems that system doing something and when it finishes...
  6. Work or school account cannot be disconnected

Work or school account cannot be disconnected: Hi, I am trying to disconnect my work/school account but when I go to "Access work or school", select my account and click on Disconnect it is asking me if I am sure and when I confirm account is removed and immediately created again. Is there any way to remove...
  7. Access work or school account setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access work or school account setting: If I were to connect my school account in Windows 10 account settings, is there anyway to tell what they gain access to (if anything)? I know that it can limit some of the settings you can change. submitted by /u/OptionalOxygen [link] [comments]...
  8. Access Work or School is not working

Access Work or School is not working: Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no...
  9. Access work or school & Email accounts

Access work or school & Email accounts: What is the difference in connecting a work or school account under "access work or school" tab in settings vs adding a work or school account under "Email & Accounts">"Accounts used by other apps" tabs in settings. They seem similar, but do they have different end points...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...