Windows 10: Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

Discus and support Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My motherboard is a B360 Xtreme from Cyberpower, if that helps. Does anyone have a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sheev Approves, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

My motherboard is a B360 Xtreme from Cyberpower, if that helps. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Sheev Approves, Jan 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Window 10 - Restart Computer to fix Driver Error

Hi Rocky,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• When exactly do you receive this error message?

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• What is the exact error message\code you get?

• What happens after you restart the computer?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Initially, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and download and install all the drivers.

Refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

As far as Windows update error is concerned, let us try to run Windows Update troubleshooter to fix the problem. It ensures that your computer is connected to the Internet, and checks to see whether your network adapter and Windows Update
    services are running correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X and select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter,
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with Windows Updates.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

1. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled... - Similar Threads - Trying dowload drivers

2. Kepp getting error code 0x800704cf whenever i try to login to programs with my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kepp getting error code 0x800704cf whenever i try to login to programs with my microsoft...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/r5zlx6z3tu241.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a6489f7d811d57373b2298bcb5091efbba824292 submitted by /u/Naathaannn [link] [comments]...
  3. How do i dowload a Nvidia Graphic crad on my computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i dowload a Nvidia Graphic crad on my computer?: How i dowload Nvidia Graphic card on my computer it wont dowload its said sometime about hardware graphic System infromation: OS name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language BIOS mode:UEFI Base Board Manufacturer: Lenovo Processor:Intel(R) COre(TM) i3-606U CPU @...
  4. when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    when trying to burn a cd on my laptop, i get an error code: my laptop won't record . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-trying-to-burn-a-cd-on-my-laptop-i-get-an/fc8c9170-59c7-4e9d-b259-45daae31a04f
  5. Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting error code 0x800701E3 when trying to open certain files or delete files that might...: so I often play games, I use steam to download updates etc, but recently for 2 of them I've been getting "disk write errors" on steam which means somethings corrupted, and sure enough those 2 folders (that hold the game update data) are corrupted, can't fix them either, and...
  6. I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep getting error code 0x807 when I try to connect to one of my computers at work using...: The computer with the issue can connect to the computer I'm trying to connect from but not visa versa. When I try to connect, I get this error: Your session ended because of an error. If this keeps happening, contact your network administrator for assistance. Error code:...
  7. Trying to set up email account but get error code ox8000000b,how to fix?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to set up email account but get error code ox8000000b,how to fix?: Trying to set up email account but get error code ox8000000b,how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-10/a736133f-8d4d-41d9-84fb-62025fe89e9e
  8. I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an error code when trying to play a game on my laptop: the code is -2005532572 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-get-an-error-code-when-trying-to-play-a-game-on/fc6c49e0-84db-4a09-8ce5-49ca04a4a452
  9. I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005

in Browsers and Email
    I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005: Hello I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005. Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers. Hope some one can help. 15275
  10. Can't get on my computer after trying to update GPU driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't get on my computer after trying to update GPU driver: Hey there, So just to start out I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to computers but I know enough to usually get by. I was going to play a game(Portal 2 if interested) and it says I needed to update my graphics drivers. So, I went to GeForce experience to...