Windows 10: Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

Discus and support Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My motherboard is a B360 Xtreme from Cyberpower, if that helps. Does anyone have a fix for this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sheev Approves, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

My motherboard is a B360 Xtreme from Cyberpower, if that helps. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Sheev Approves, Jan 14, 2020

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Window 10 - Restart Computer to fix Driver Error

Hi Rocky,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• When exactly do you receive this error message?

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

• What is the exact error message\code you get?

• What happens after you restart the computer?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    Initially, I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website and download and install all the drivers.

Refer: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

As far as Windows update error is concerned, let us try to run Windows Update troubleshooter to fix the problem. It ensures that your computer is connected to the Internet, and checks to see whether your network adapter and Windows Update
    services are running correctly.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + X and select Control panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter,
      and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Under System and Security, click Fix problems with Windows Updates.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

Unable to open Windows Store: The error code is 0x80072EFD

I have the common problem with the store with the above error code.

I have done some of the steps listed in other threads. I cannon find these threads again as Searching is extremely difficult in windows 10 as there is no browser history.

Can anybody suggest how to fix it beyond the basic steps?

Running "Type wsreset.exe and press Enter." did nothing or didn't work.

Another step listed was to check the latest video card driver. How is this done in Windows 10?

How do you drill down to internet/advanced options in windows 10? Again very easy in previous version, very difficult in windows 10.

original Title: The error code is 0x80072EFD, in case you need it.

windows 10 worst ever, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled...

1. Trying to dowload drivers that might fix my computer and I get an error code titled... - Similar Threads - Trying dowload drivers

2. I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and I get an error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and I get an error code...: I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and my computer restarted and went to the blue scrren and said that I get an error code which was: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and what it says that failed was: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and I get an error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and I get an error code...: I was trying to install the driver of Focusrite in my Windows 11 and my computer restarted and went to the blue scrren and said that I get an error code which was: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and what it says that failed was: mfehidk.sys...
  4. 0x80070643 Error code when i try updating my computer

0x80070643 Error code when i try updating my computer: I got this really odd error code in the title, i don't know what this means and i searched the web, found this app that fixes the NetFramework, but after all that the update still won't go through, i did a clean boot after that and nothing really changed, anything else i can...
  5. 0x80070643 Error code when i try updating my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 Error code when i try updating my computer: I got this really odd error code in the title, i don't know what this means and i searched the web, found this app that fixes the NetFramework, but after all that the update still won't go through, i did a clean boot after that and nothing really changed, anything else i can...
  6. I get error code 0xc000000e when my computer tries to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get error code 0xc000000e when my computer tries to update to windows 11: Hi,I recently replaced a lot of parts in my computer and everything seems to be running okay except every time computer always tries to update to windows 11. It tries to boot and then blue screens with error code 0xc000000e. It does not let me click any of the recovery...
  7. I get error code 0xc000000e when my computer tries to update to windows 11

I get error code 0xc000000e when my computer tries to update to windows 11: Hi,I recently replaced a lot of parts in my computer and everything seems to be running okay except every time computer always tries to update to windows 11. It tries to boot and then blue screens with error code 0xc000000e. It does not let me click any of the recovery...
  8. I get error code 0xc000000e when my computer tries to update to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. dowload the keyboard driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dowload the keyboard driver?: the keyboard of my desktop stops rambomly, should I dowload the keyboard driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dowload-the-keyboard-driver/01f32b87-24e4-40f6-9179-6d890210062d
  10. dowload the keyboard driver?

dowload the keyboard driver?: the keyboard of my desktop stops rambomly, should I dowload the keyboard driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dowload-the-keyboard-driver/01f32b87-24e4-40f6-9179-6d890210062d