Windows 10: Trying to downgrade

Discus and support Trying to downgrade in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way for me to downgrade without loosing everything on my c: drive? I saw the option but was unable to do it from the option in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Okamiinfinity, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Trying to downgrade

Is there any way for me to downgrade without loosing everything on my c: drive? I saw the option but was unable to do it from the option in the settings because I updated more than 10 days ago

submitted by /u/Okamiinfinity
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Okamiinfinity, Dec 10, 2019

2. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 10, 2019
  4. karel Win User

Trying to downgrade

Downgrading from a pirated Windows OS

You've already mangled your existing operating system by upgrading to a pirated version of Windows 10. Use your Windows 8.1 disk to do a new installation of your original Windows 8.1 operating system. If you have saved the product key from your original Windows 8.1 operating system, then use that product key again to install Windows 8.1.

You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8, by following the instructions in the answers to this question: How can I downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8?. Why not downgrade the pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8 instead and then change the product key and upgrade legally back to Windows 10? There are two reasons for not doing it this way:

1. Your new Windows 10 can inherit problems from the pirated version of Windows 10.
    2. It's a two-step process to install Windows 8.1 and upgrade to Windows 10 instead of a four-step cumulative history: Windows 8.1 -> pirated Windows 10 -> downgrade pirated Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 -> upgrade to Windows 10. Even though the two-step method doesn't save any time, it still eliminates two unnecessary steps.

karel, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Trying to downgrade

1. Trying to downgrade - Similar Threads - Trying downgrade

2. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  3. I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting out of BSOD after trying to downgrade Windows from 11 to 10: My MoBo: GIGABYTE H410M S2My CPU: Intel i5-10400fMy GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030Basically I tried enabling secure boot on win 11 but it did not work, so I thought of downgrading my system but of course something had to go wrong and i am stuck in a loop of BSODs....
  4. Tried to downgrade my fusion 5 tablet from windows 11 to windows 10 and it is now stuck on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tried to downgrade my fusion 5 tablet from windows 11 to windows 10 and it is now stuck on...: I have a fusion 5 windows tablet that came with windows 11, I tried to downgrade it to windows 10 and now when I try to turn the tablet on its stuck on the setup screen where it asks for region and the touch screen doesn't work so I can't complete setup...
  5. Tried to downgrade my fusion 5 tablet from windows 11 to windows 10 and it is now stuck on...

Tried to downgrade my fusion 5 tablet from windows 11 to windows 10 and it is now stuck on...: I have a fusion 5 windows tablet that came with windows 11, I tried to downgrade it to windows 10 and now when I try to turn the tablet on its stuck on the setup screen where it asks for region and the touch screen doesn't work so I can't complete setup...
  6. How can I fix internet not compatible when trying to downgrade to windows 10 I have an intel R

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix internet not compatible when trying to downgrade to windows 10 I have an intel R: It says Ethernet connection wasn’t compatible when I try downgrading windows how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-internet-not-compatible-when-trying/20f3c377-7d68-463a-b7b3-59b38c2621f5
  7. How can I fix internet not compatible when trying to downgrade to windows 10 I have an intel R

How can I fix internet not compatible when trying to downgrade to windows 10 I have an intel R: It says Ethernet connection wasn’t compatible when I try downgrading windows how can I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-internet-not-compatible-when-trying/20f3c377-7d68-463a-b7b3-59b38c2621f5
  8. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?: so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn off but all sounds stop keyboard goes off and screen and then lights back up and it’s stuck in that looo i’ve checked all hdmi...
  9. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?: so i was trying to downgrade using a iso file and everything was going smoothly until it just started looping on and off. the pc itself doesn’t turn off but all sounds stop keyboard goes off and screen and then lights back up and it’s stuck in that looo i’ve checked all hdmi...
  10. How to fix pc looping after trying to downgrade with ISO file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging