Windows 10: Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage...

Discus and support Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AayushBoliya [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AayushBoliya, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage...

/u/AayushBoliya, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Okamione Win User

ColorNote still no solution - MS WAKE UP!

After so many users have complained that C.Note is not working anymore after a WIN "update" I am baffled

that MS is so ignorant and does not care.

ColorNote is still available in MS store but it crashes just as reliable as a year ago.

It is a MS problem and all the suggestions do not work.

It works Great on Android and on slow slow Bluestacks.

Come on MS WAKE UP! There should be one expert at MS fixing this in a few minutes.

Hopeful

Okami

Okamione, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Colornote

My Colornote App from Microsoft Store cannot be reactivated after being reset in my PC with Window 10.

I have installed it but it showed 0 bytes data and 0 bytes App. Microsoft Support could not help.

H123456(2), Mar 18, 2021
  4. Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage...

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage...

1. Trying to download ColorNotes app from MS store, but this is has to be the most garbage... - Similar Threads - Trying download ColorNotes

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New downloaded apps from MS Store now requires MS Store to open them: Hello everyone. I am running Win 10 Home, Version 22H2, O.S. Build 19045.2846. I noticed this morning that when I downloaded a simple App from MS Store that in order to open the App after downloading it took me to MS Store in order to get it open. I tried this with several...
  4. ColorNote App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ColorNote App: I have recently acquired a Windows 11 pc. I have used the excellent ColorNote app on Windows 10 for several years, synching with my mobile and tablet. Why is it not available on MS Store? Very disappointed :...
  5. ColorNote App

ColorNote App: I have recently acquired a Windows 11 pc. I have used the excellent ColorNote app on Windows 10 for several years, synching with my mobile and tablet. Why is it not available on MS Store? Very disappointed :...
  6. ColorNote App

ColorNote App: I have ColorNote on my android phone and use it alot. I want to sync with it on my PC. I have Windows 10 so downloaded the app from the Msoft store. It downloaded and is listed in my apps list but just flashes when I click on it and doesn't actually opn. Any ideas?...
  7. Can Not Download Apps From MS Store

Can Not Download Apps From MS Store: Tried to DL the calculator app from MS store since it is missing on my inherited PC with W10. It said I don't have the app to do it. Then tried to DL the download app. Told me the same thing again. How to fix this problem?...
  8. Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to open the MS store, the get help app, and most apps downloaded from the MS store.: When I try to open any of the mentioned apps, nothing at all happens. I am running the Oct 2020 update although this has been an issue for several months now. Windows 10 Home X64. Things I have attempted... running WSreset.exe Reinstalling the MS store using the...
  9. Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store

Cant install apps downloaded from MS Store: I can download the apps, but then they wont install. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-downloaded-from-ms-store/f24c42dd-8444-47d4-aef8-47d0319bbb19
  10. Windows Journal app from MS store download center

Windows Journal app from MS store download center: The description says for all versions of windows 10 and makes no mention of 32bit 64bit OS. When I try to download and hit run, window pops up saying this version is for 32 bit OS and shuts down. Windows Journal has been removed from certain versions of the Windows...