Windows 10: Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

Discus and support Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to download and install iCloud for Windows 10. The Microsoft store is telling me that I own this app, so cannot install it - but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PhoebeCRM, Jun 3, 2020.

1. PhoebeCRM Win User

Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

Hi, I'm trying to download and install iCloud for Windows 10. The Microsoft store is telling me that I own this app, so cannot install it - but I haven't downloaded it before to my memory, and can't find it saved or installed anywhere on my PC. Has anyone had this issue, or is able to tell me where to go to double check/uninstall? Hope that made some sense. Cheers, Phoebe

Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10 984191c9-e7f4-46a7-9009-07733edb414c?upload=true.png

:)

PhoebeCRM, Jun 3, 2020

2. Icloud install

Hi

Thanks for replying

• Where did you download the iCloud?
    https://support.apple.com/en-

• 2. Were there any error messages?

No error messages on download but the below when trying to install

Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10 de5e8cf3-2940-4999-a48b-e167d7a47c54.jpg

The is a problem with the Windows Installer package.

A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

• followed the trouble shooting steps via the 'properties' section of the programme application

Thanks

Chrispy929, Jun 3, 2020
  3. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10

1. Trying to download/install iCloud for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Trying download install

2. icloud download for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  3. icloud download for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    icloud download for windows 10: Hello,I am trying to download iCloud for windows but when I try nothing happens.I am an administrator on my PC and signed into my Microsoft account. When I click download from Microsoft it keeps trying to take me to the Microsoft store which I also cannot seem to get...
  4. Can’t download iCloud for Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download iCloud for Windows: Go Daddy just switched all email accounts to Microsoft Exchange. They said they would migrate my current POP 3 email address 4 of them to MS Exchange. It was a disaster. It did not migrate any of my folders and its subfolders in all 4 accounts. Also, they lost all my...
  5. Downloading Icloud on Microsoft 10 home

Downloading Icloud on Microsoft 10 home: I can not successfully download Icloud on my lenovo computer that has microsoft 10 home. It wants me to go through microsoft store. How can I fix ?? John...
  6. Trying to install icloud for window using windows 10.

Trying to install icloud for window using windows 10.: Trying to install icloud for window using windows 10. Keep getting this message and don't know how to fix it. What do I do?? "One or more users on this computer have installed icloud from the microsoft store. All users must uninstall icloud before this installation can...
  7. iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud will not install on Windows 10 v1809?: Tried to install latest iCloud on my new updated Win-10 v1809 and its telling me that its only compatible with Win-10 up to v1803. Does anybody know of a solution and/or a workaround to install iCloud or does Microsoft have a solution (where are you Microsoft?) this has been...
  8. OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS Windows 10. Download and Install iCloud Fails: There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor....
  9. iCloud download on Window i10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iCloud download on Window i10: I want to download iCloud on my Window 10 PC. I am getting an error massage; There is a problem with this window installer package. A program run as a part of setup did not finish as expected. My window has the latest update. What is the problem?...
  10. Download from icloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download from icloud: I haven’t used my itune app for more than a year so i updated it to the latest version then signed in again but retrieving/downloading my music files from icloud gets an error message from each of them. Internet connection is perfect but sometimes noted as the problem. Error...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud installieren

2. icloud install error windows 10