Windows 10: Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

Discus and support Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought and downloaded Moviemaker ProHD to my Win10 Laptop, now I have bought my wife a Win10 laptop and cannot log into my account on her laptop so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RussellFuller3, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

I bought and downloaded Moviemaker ProHD to my Win10 Laptop, now I have bought my wife a Win10 laptop and cannot log into my account on her laptop so my account will recognize her laptop for downloading the Microsoft app I have purchased. Please help..

:)

RussellFuller3, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Marta-70 Win User

Moviemaker problem

Suddenly I see in my laptop this message when I try to open Moviemaker
    to create something:

The program can't star because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have no idea what happened to my computer, so please could you guide to what to do step by step?

Thanks,

Marta-70, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Editing a moviemaker file

I tried to make the ideas in the article work, but they didn't. I also tried to cut and paste the piece of video I wanted to move.That didn't work either. If anyone has followed my thread,please suggest other ways. I should say that I am trying to move
    a piece from one moviemaker file to another.

KenBeckett, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

where can download a moviemaker for my windows 7

where can I download a moviemaker for my windows 7

scorpionstings, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro

1. Trying to Download Moviemaker Pro - Similar Threads - Trying Download Moviemaker

2. Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming: Trying how to download Windows 10 Pro was not coming.We are applying/ os changing to widows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home. Looking up the reference on the internet developer enabled to download windows and tried...
  3. Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying how to download windows 10 Pro ISO not coming: Trying how to download Windows 10 Pro was not coming.We are applying/ os changing to widows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home. Looking up the reference on the internet developer enabled to download windows and tried...
  4. MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release

MiniTool MovieMaker Free 3.0 new release: MiniTool MovieMaker’s easy-to-understand interface allows everyone to create videos with no video design experience required! Just import your files, add titles, transitions and effects. Edit audio in every video clip. Undo/Redo image/video editing. One-click applies...
  5. HD Moviemaker Pro

HD Moviemaker Pro: I bought HD Moviemaker pro as a gift for a friend. The friend lives in the Philipines. I bought in in the microsoft store in the Netherlands. I cant redeem it coz its an other region. Need solution...
  6. Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need ChromaKey option for MovieMaker: Hi, I read online that a request can be made to have access to the chromakey option for moviemaker, am I asking in the right place? My son needs it to be able to do his oral project for school and a one time use negates the cost of purchasing a 3rd party animation software,...
  7. Windows moviemaker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows moviemaker: I have been using Moviemaker with Windows 10 for a long time now. However, I now keep on getting error 0x87260103 appearing which stops me from editing. I know you cannot download Moviemaker any longer but how can I finish my editing project. I suspect a recent update has...
  8. MovieMaker .w|mp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MovieMaker .w|mp files: I have several movie project files .w|mp that I have saved. I want to splice several together, but MovieMaker will only add mp4 files to the time line. Once the project is saved it becomes a w|mp file and cannot be added to another .w|mp file to create a combined movie....
  9. Windows Moviemaker

Windows Moviemaker: From what I read people seem to be getting moviemaker 6.0 to run on windows 10. I know its old (windows 7 ?) software, but I have found it the most user friendly video editor and easiest to use. I am sure I have used it before on 10 but I have downloaded the installer called...
  10. Microsoft MovieMaker

Microsoft MovieMaker: Hi, I am in the process of considering a full Win10 reinstallation (as I have commented on in another thread). I have been gathering information about the programs I currently have on my machine - versions, installation files, etc. However, when I came to MSMM, as with...