Windows 10: trying to download something

Discus and support trying to download something in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; you see I'm trying to download a animation program called Macromedia Flash (adobe flash player) but idk which site to download it from I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janiyathames, Jan 13, 2019.

1. trying to download something

you see

I'm trying to download a animation program called Macromedia Flash (adobe flash player) but idk which site to download it from

I tried to download it on few sites but it seem to say it was not safe to download or not commonly downloaded since its a exe file

I'm not sure what to do, where can I safely download it from or just get it at all?

I use a windows 10 btw​

:)

janiyathames, Jan 13, 2019
  2. Roy 59er Win User

Error 80073cf9 when trying to download a game

HOW TO FIX WINDOWS PHONE ERROR 80073cf9 STEP 1: CHECK YOUR REGIONAL SETTINGS
    • Go to Settings.
    • Tap Regions.
    • In case you have made any changes to this setting, you need to change your region and match that with your region as mentioned in your Microsoft account.
    • Go to downloads.
    • Cancel all the pending downloads. Now try to download the apps from Windows Store.
    • If this method is unable to resolve your problem, switch on to the Step 2.
    STEP 2: CORRECT YOUR LOCATION SETTINGS

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Locations.
    • Turn this ON.
    • Try downloading some apps from windows store. Make sure to allow location services when asked for it during download.
    STEP 3: FIX STORAGE MANAGEMENT

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Storage Sense.
    • If you have set the default location of store new apps on as SD Card, then make it as Phone and try again.
    • You can then move the app to the SD Card after the completion of download.

Roy 59er, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

trying to download something

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

trying to download something

1. trying to download something - Similar Threads - trying download something

2. When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...: The full thing is "Oops – something went wrongThere is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."...
  3. When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to download something on Microsoft Store it says, "Oops – something went wrong"...: The full thing is "Oops – something went wrongThere is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser."...
  4. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...: So I go to download Minecraft I have paid for it and I'm on my account on the Xbox app and i wait for it to start downloading but it just doesn't. I go on the Microsoft store and try and cancel it but it does nothing. Same with the Xbox app. I try download and redownload the...
  5. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...: So I go to download Minecraft I have paid for it and I'm on my account on the Xbox app and i wait for it to start downloading but it just doesn't. I go on the Microsoft store and try and cancel it but it does nothing. Same with the Xbox app. I try download and redownload the...
  6. I tried to download something off the Xbox app/ Microsoft store are it doesn't download...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Pop-up opened my Folders, and tried to download something onto there

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop-up opened my Folders, and tried to download something onto there: Hello everyone, Last night I was on a site that I usually use from time to time to read comics, and when I clicked on one to read, it opened a new tab and was telling me that there was a new Media player update ready. Then my File Explorer app opened to my downloads wanting...
  8. Free Antivirus Scams everytime i try to download something

Free Antivirus Scams everytime i try to download something: I upgraded to windows 10 after I heard windows 7 is shutting down.Unfortunately there is big problem.Everytime I try to download something that is not from official site,wizard opens and tries to make me download some free antivirus software.Here is an example: !I downloaded...
  9. Recently downloaded something.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently downloaded something.: [ATTACH]The task bar above appeared after downloading something. I have never seen this before and when I go into taskmanager to close it, I don't find anything. I am slightly worried about this, is it normal?...
  10. Trying Something new

Trying Something new: Hello, Preparing to remove AVG antivirus, I read carefully all your answers and made some experiments, downloaded "bitdefender" both versions, the 'offline' and the 'online' from same site, and 'revo uninstaller portable'. Then I put my pc in "time freeze' mode to chk them...