Windows 10: Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help

Discus and support Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheBlaze_3104 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheBlaze_3104, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help

/u/TheBlaze_3104, Dec 24, 2019

2. keep getting error mess. 0x8007025D when trying to reinstall win.10 from usb flash drive. Please Help?

\keep getting error mess. 0x8007025D when trying to reinstall win.10 from usb flash drive. Please Help?

frankwoelfle, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Files keep getting corrupted on my flash drive

Hi Craig,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would suggest you to enable "Better Performance" on the flash driver from the Device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager (Press Windows key + letter 'X' and choose Device Manager).
    • Expand Disk Drives.
    • Right click on the flash drive and choose "Properties."
    • Under the Policies tab, choose "Better Performance" and Apply changes.
    • Restart the computer and check the issue status.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 24, 2019
  4. penguin Win User

Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help

Flash Player 8 help plz

hi my Friend Need help, he downloaded some Flash Player 8 games and he has instaled Flash Player 8 but he cant get any of them to runn.

could u plz help thatks.

wbs.

penguin, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help

1. Trying to download win 10 to flash drive. This keeps happening. Plz help - Similar Threads - Trying download flash

2. Trying to download windows on a mac to transfer to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download windows on a mac to transfer to a flash drive: Looking for some help. My son's Ibuypower computer is having issues and during a chat, with them, they sent me a link to download windows again and a link to a youtube video explaining how to do that. The issue is that the only working computers in the house are Macs. I...
  3. Trying to download windows on a mac to transfer to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to download windows on a mac to transfer to a flash drive: Looking for some help. My son's Ibuypower computer is having issues and during a chat, with them, they sent me a link to download windows again and a link to a youtube video explaining how to do that. The issue is that the only working computers in the house are Macs. I...
  4. Trying to download windows on a mac to transfer to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Plz help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Plz help: Don’t know what’s? I just updated windows and restarted the computer, but now it’s stuck on a black screen with the mouse and blue loading circle. submitted by /u/Elvisdv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jtbjk1/plz_help/
  6. plz help

plz help: i did a windows update today thinking it’s legit , but now i’m worried it’s not. i got an alert pop up telling me it was scheduled for a certain time, and whether i wanted to push it back an hour or not. i pushed it back and now it’s updating... but it’s taking forever and...
  7. I tried everything but this keeps happening help

I tried everything but this keeps happening help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/slimshady044 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eiaxdw/i_tried_everything_but_this_keeps_happening_help/
  8. Plz help plz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  9. eject flash drive in WIN 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    eject flash drive in WIN 10: How do you safely eject a flash drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eject-flash-drive-in-win-10/9529c934-1547-41d6-b2e7-ba498807f206"
  10. Plz help - trying to open file

in Windows 10 Support
    Plz help - trying to open file: Iv been trying to solve this problem for days. When i open a file for eg. auto hot key it says if i open it without right click as admin it says you may not have permission to this device or file. If i right click run as administrator it will say this file has a virus or...